The Beatles,Elvis and ...............TAYLOR!?

I notice similar, but the t-shirt is not a guarantee that they listen to the music. My 10 year old granddaughter strolled into my house over the summer in a Rolling Stones tongue logo t-shirt. I thought "Finally, this is my moment when I get to tell her I'd seen them live several times, met them, and drag out the photo of me with them. What a cool grandpa (she is going to think.) So I ask if she knew who the Rolling Stones were, she replied "No idea." Alas, it was merely a fashion choice:o
Not related to music but I had a similar conversation with my neighbor's daughter who was 11 at the time. She was wearing a hoodie with the Friends logo on it so I asked her if she likes the show. She looked at me like I had 3 heads. She had absolutely zero clue what Friends even was.

I also see teenagers wearing that exact same Rolling Stones shirt all the time. I bet if you ask them, maybe 1 or 2 have actually listened to their music. Same with that Nirvana shirt with the smiley face.

I can’t give two poops about time BUT the person of the year issue does have reach

Now if Taylor could just give us Rep TV please

I have nothing against Taylor at all. Time however was looking for nothing but who would be the best clickbait period. It's a worthless publication.
um, isn't the point of all magazines to sell copies (whether subscription or individual)? Are you saying they shouldn't do a "person of the year" or they should have selected someone else? Who's your choice?

Taylor was def the person of the gear

The tour the records the albums what she did for the economy in the cities her tour went too her charity work the movie

Taylor Swift: “I know I’m going on that stage whether I’m sick, injured, heartbroken, uncomfortable, or stressed. That’s part of my identity as a human being now. If someone buys a ticket to my show, I’m going to play it unless we have some sort of force majeure

@TaylorSwift for TIME

"I've also learned there's no point in actively trying to defeat your enemies. Trash takes itself out every single time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter