• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The “Did Belle just roll her eyes at me?” OKW trip report with pics!

Awesome trip report! I felt like I was there. Thanks for all the heads up.

We also found the EMH at MK too crowded to enjoy. We are not really into MK, so we usually only go there once per trip and we had never been to EMH before, so we tried it this time. We won't be trying it again.

How many on-site rooms do they have nowadays? Apparently, thousands and thousands.

Great trip report - you would indeed make a great Alice!

Cheers
jaysue

going Tuesday - woot!

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2:

Gee, thanks Shan - I am blushing now - off to finish packing

DS1 (5 1/2) and I going to VWL for 3 nights then DW and DS2 (almost 2) coming down later this week and off to BCV

We are so excited to stay at VWL (Railroad Hotel)...can't wait - will file a trip report for this one

I look forward to the year when our calendars finally match again and we can get all the kids and fanatical adults together at once!

:love2:

Cheers and a big hug for all 4'11" of you!

:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter