That was FAST!!!!!

clutter

DIS Veteran
So I reached out to the Timeshare Store on March 5, looking for a small AKV contract. Two days later, they had a new listing for a small contract with my UY. Went to ROFR on the 11th, and it passed earlier this week. I just sent my check for closing. The whole process will likely take less than 30 days.

:simba::simba::simba::mickeyjum:mickeyjum:tigger::tigger::tigger:

So I reached out to the Timeshare Store on March 5, looking for a small AKV contract. Two days later, they had a new listing for a small contract with my UY. Went to ROFR on the 11th, and it passed earlier this week. I just sent my check for closing. The whole process will likely take less than 30 days.

:simba::simba::simba::mickeyjum:mickeyjum:tigger::tigger::tigger:

We just bought our AKL contract through The Timeshare Store @clutter and they were brilliant, can't praise them enough :) Good Luck, hope you have Mason Title too, they were equally great. Both companies were very efficient and made our first purchase less stressful than it could well have been. Good Luck pixiedust:

Last edited:

Congrats! Our first contract took the better part of 90 days. Our second was done in under 30 days. Its a great feeling. Hope you enjoy the contract!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter