• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks to Rea at Keys to Kingdom tour

fristbytte21

Boom, baby!
she was amazing and made 5 hours fly by. if anyone takes the keys to the kingdom tour make sure u get her, had a great time with my group. thanks! :earsboy:

Rae was pretty cool. I feel the same way about Shannon - our guide for KTTK. We ran into Rae's group a couple of times and I think we would have had just as good a time with her as we did with Shannon.

we had Rea aswell
Thank you for making our tour special she is a wonderful person and great at her job so much info
Jackie Sharkey :cheer2:

Definitely write to Guest Communications at Walt Disney World to share your experience.

what is the address for guest communication dose any one know

I don't think I am old enough for the KTTK tour. I am 13... But I really wanna go on it! grrrr...

I have to disagree...I've taken Keys to the Kingdom more than once, and Rae talked more about herself than she did about the park or even Walt. The photos she shared were nice, but had nothing to do with the tour. (Especially the one of her dog...) She also spieled extensively about "the Disney Look" but didn't meet the guidelines she was describing. Having had other guides, it was hard for me to pay attention for the whole five hours.

yes i do agree that she did talk abotu her self a lot but in a way that kept ppl interested. for 5 hours we were into her stories very much and how she because a cast member at wdw. i guess i will have to take another guide to understand ur point. plus we got to try out the new head sets ear peice which made it even better lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter