thanks tagfairy

Ok...who and what is a tag fairy and how can I get one????

The tag fairy (that wonderful, glorious, mysterious creature!! LOL) is responsible for the descriptors underneath some people's log-in names on their posts. You can change your own tag to say something different than "DIS Veteran", but it won't be in color; only the tag fairies can add the color. The tag fairies usually choose something you mentioned in a post somewhere along the line and make that a "tag" for you.

(as you can see, I had to resort to bribery -- but hey, it worked!! LOL)

aprilgail2 i was asking the same question.

Now that i know what it's all about :

Hello tag fairy, you look lovely today!;)
Just like every other day of course....
Hope to see you soon...:D

Steff ;)

aybe someday my wish will come true and I will get tagged. But until then I will wait in awe at the tag fairys work on the other posts!!!!!;)

so if the tag fairy gets us...who gets to tag the tag fairy???

I always wondered about the little sayings, now I know. Guess that we all have to learn something new each day.

Is the tag fairy something like the tooth fairy that visits the kids?

Donna

TF'S are very mysterious and....I'm sure they are stand -up comics in their "other"life.......

:p
Bette

Mjasp --
The 'tag' is the phrase under your log-in name. Those in black and white are either automated (DIS Veteran) or have been changed by the individual person. When the tag fairy "tags" you, the phrase will be in color and it usually relates back to something you said in a prior post.

I love my tag. :cool: Would love to have another (hope i don't sound greedy)

begging and clapping sometimes helps. :)

Does chocolate help??? Chocolate ALWAYS helps!!!

I don't think I'll ever get one...*pouty face*

LOL are we dreamers or what? Believe it or not, I check EVERYDAY to see if I've been tagged yet.

<Whimper> Alas, nothing yet. I'm printing out the recipe for the chocolate souffle at Palo. Do you think if I entice the tag fairy with that....?

I think they should let Buckaroo's Dad be the tag fairy...that would make for some VERY interesting tags LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter