Thank You!

GANUT4WDW

"Everybody's got a laughing place" - mine is WDW!!
My family and I are not military but we wanted to wish all the families of our very special military a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!:thumbsup2 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHAT YOU DO FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!!!

Remember everyone that the men and women and not made to serve. The volunteer to serve. Their sacrifices, their hard work and their patriotism should be saluted, honored and cherished by all of us.

Freedom is not free and without the men and women of our Armed Forces, we would not be able to enjoy the things we do while they are away fighting and sometimes dying for all of us.

While many of us here probably have differing views on the Iraq War and politics, I am sure we can all agree on one thing. We all are very proud of everyone serving and thank them for all they do !!

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays to everyone around the world who put their lives in harm's way for all of us here !!

Thank you !!

USA !!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to my husband who is on a 15 month tour in Iraq. I know he will read this thread when he gets a chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter