• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank you to Ariel at Ariel's Grotto!

themilesfamily

<font color=green>Wanna potty with Spongebob Squar
I just wanted to say thank you to the wonderful Ariel -- who was in her grotto on Mon. 10/27/08 around 10:30 a.m. -- for one of the absolute best character interactions we've ever had. She was so special. Ariel is my daughter's favorite princess and she made my daughter feel amazing. She just said the sweetest things and really engaged her. It was one of the best days of my daughter's little 4-year old life. :)

There are photos of Ariel and my DD on page two, post #20, in our trip report, (there is a link to my trip report in my signature.) They are photos that we treasure. I could cry every time I look at them.

Thank you!!!

I saw your pictures- she is the best! So sweet and friendly.

I agree. She made the visit so special for our daughter. :) We had such a great trip this last time around that we're going back in February! We're back in planning mode.

Hey, I love your character website!! What a great idea.

I agree. She made the visit so special for our daughter. :) We had such a great trip this last time around that we're going back in February! We're back in planning mode.

Hey, I love your character website!! What a great idea.

Thank you! I actually got the idea from someone who posts on the DIS.:)

I took a peek and they were so sweet! My greatest Disney memories end up being fantastic character interactions. They really bring these fairy tales to life and I cant stop grinning whenever I think of giving the Beast a huuuge hug.

I took a peek and they were so sweet! My greatest Disney memories end up being fantastic character interactions. They really bring these fairy tales to life and I cant stop grinning whenever I think of giving the Beast a huuuge hug.

Thank you! I so agree with everything you said.

The Beast -- now there's a character we haven't met yet! We'll have to find him when we head back in February. :)

Thank you! I so agree with everything you said.

The Beast -- now there's a character we haven't met yet! We'll have to find him when we head back in February. :)

You can find him in France in Epcot. He was the best. The pictures of your DD with Ariel are priceless!! So adorable! She's my favorite princess too! lol

You can find him in France in Epcot. He was the best. The pictures of your DD with Ariel are priceless!! So adorable! She's my favorite princess too! lol

Thank you so much!

We'll be back in February, so we'll spend some extra time in France then -- maybe we'll stumble upon the Beast. :) One of our priorties on this next trip is to spend more time in the World Showcase, in general. We can't wait!!

Thank you so much!

We'll be back in February, so we'll spend some extra time in France then -- maybe we'll stumble upon the Beast. :) One of our priorties on this next trip is to spend more time in the World Showcase, in general. We can't wait!!

Great idea! Luckily, on the Epcot map, it shows where you can find characters in each "country". Of course, I didn't notice that till half way through the day. :rolleyes1 When I was in Morocco, I was looking in their store and saw Aladdin and Genie through a glass door. I bolted out of the store and rand around wildly trying to find where the entrance was. It was quite a funny sight! lol

We have never had your Ariel, but we have always been impressed with the ariels we have gotten. Ariel is my and my DH's favorite and we wound up naming DD6 after Ariel 9middle name) and one of her sisters (first name). Every time we have to meet her and our DD loves to tell her how she got her name. They are always so kind and always say that they can't believe we named her after her and her sis. It is always one of our favorite parts of visiting is seeing her. It seems they do a great job casting her both in looks and in personality.

Luckily, on the Epcot map, it shows where you can find characters in each "country".

It does?? I never noticed that!!! Funny how there's always something new to discover at Disney. Just when you think you know the place inside and out. Thanks for that tip!

Ariel is my and my DH's favorite and we wound up naming DD6 after Ariel (middle name) and one of her sisters (first name). Every time we have to meet her and our DD loves to tell her how she got her name. They are always so kind and always say that they can't believe we named her after her and her sis.

Ariel is such a beautiful girls name! So pretty.

It's funny, I hear all these wonderful things about Ariel's Grotto now -- and it's an attraction we would NEVER have done if we hadn't had our DD. Thank heaven for little girls! They certainly expand your horizons. :lovestruc

I couldn't agree with you more. We have 3 DDs and even though we are in the teenage years with the oldest, I wouldn't trade any of them for anything!!! When they came home from school yesterday I was in tears, so excited that I get them all to myself for the next 2 weeeks!!

Enjoy your DD at 4, it goes so fast. My "baby" will be 7 in a few weeks.:headache:

It does?? I never noticed that!!! Funny how there's always something new to discover at Disney. Just when you think you know the place inside and out. Thanks for that tip!

I think it's a picture of Mickey's finger pointing in a red box. It says something like "Character Spot". I misplaced my map! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter