test

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by edcrbnsoul
My Sword is like the sun you cant stare at it, you take a quick glimps then look away
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like the sun was shining on it....oh....its blinding me....please be careful with that thing

XL328_big.jpg

Hi mac, welcome back...we are just goofin' around..isn't blue a nice color? it matches the pink fuzzy handcuffs

do i have this right. ed and fam ocm and fam plus the dog both families in may were at the same hotel with rooms near each other, and all ed remembers is the ambulance and her dog that farted.......................

whats wrong with this picture?

thats a pathetic sword real skinny.................

hey mcikey43f3c34ever..
do have to leave to go grocery shopping soon.

then come back and start laundry.

but i will come back to the board.............can't wait to see what happens next.

Originally posted by macraven
do i have this right. ed and fam ocm and fam plus the dog both families in may were at the same hotel with rooms near each other, and all ed remembers is the ambulance and her dog that farted.......................

whats wrong with this picture?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

quote:
wow there are some beautiful women on here

why thank you ed....you are so thoughtful::yes::

sorry ed, thats a nice sword. i just reread mickeys post. didn't have my glasses on, read it wrong.................mickey, do you think he bought that???

Hey I was wondering if anyone was if anyone was checking in or out of POFQ on Sat May 15th around 10am.

I was standing in line checking out and I fainted on the floor. I am pregnant so the abulance came and took me to the hospital, but I am pretty bruised up. My DH wasnt there, so I have no idea how I fell. My docotr keeps asking and I keep finding more and more bruises on me.

If anyone was there could you tell me what happned. I dont remember a thing.

I saw the Ambulance leaving as we headed for MK I cant believe that :eek:

quote from mac:

thats a pathetic sword real skinny.................

--------------------------------------------
is this better....ed said size didn't matter...it was how you used the thing
WM-2482M.jpg

The Conqueror Roman Short Sword is sleek but deadly....yikes....:eek:

Alright - I better go to bed. have a good night! ED be nice to me:p

And I now know that Knight also wore a thong around for awhile as a challenge TMI

that challenge had me rolling!!! I forget who kept posting the results, but that was hilarious.

quote:
Originally posted by onecoolmama
Com'on you guys I really need this today!!!!

here is what you needed.....

421376_a.jpg

night..see ya later...:wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter