Teppanyaki and DDP?

dreamalittledream said:
We want to go here but I'm not sure if we shold pay OOP or split meals. Do they still allow you to split here? Lat time we wntn ther we split a Donald's between a 2 2 yr olds.
One of my DD eats nothing but the rice, she would eat 2 bowls worth though (I may put her on Survivor when she is old enough!)
the other DD will eat chicken, veggies and no rice but she is 2 and doesn't eat alot ayway.
If I got the combo w/ Steak & chicken could I split mine with both of them? I would think it would be enough food, esp if DH got a combo too and "gave" me a bite of his shrimp. We do get the salad and desert (which looks pretty lame anyway)
so another question, is this a good OOP meal compared to the others?

Well, unless you are a fairly light eater, I would say no. You are going to end up with some vegetables and some steak and that is it. I think I would try to have the kids split a meal. We were there in Feb and our plan was similar to yours. Youngest DS would not be eating the vegies or hte rice so DH was ordering the same combo you mention. DS ended up eating all but one bite of DHs chicken and DH left still a bit on the hungry side and he's not all that big of an eater. We didn't have the dessert and salad though.

Still, with the prices on this one I think it still makes a good choice for the DP.

We were there a couple days ago. It was *wonderful!! The sushi was not included with the dining plan, but at $7.50 it was fine to pay OOP. The meal was wonderful all around and one of our favorite meals. The girls got smoothies with the plan for drinks. Delicious!!

Priorityonecb or anyone else?

Does anyone know if you can add the lobster to your entree on the dining plan? If so, what is the cost? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter