Teppan Edo

DisneyCDE

Mouseketeer
Hi. Does anyone know what is going on with Teppan Edo? I cant find it listed at all on any day, over many months. I cant believe it is booked, when on the days i have been looking, even the big demand ones like Ohana have been available. Could they be doing walk up only? Does anybody have first hand knowledge?

I was able to get Toppolinos Breakfast, Ogas and Space 220, but had to use a dining alert to get Tepan Edo. I was shocked how hard it was to get as it never has been in the past.

I follow Mitsukoshi USA on facebook and they have been regularly posting hiring fairs. They are probably not staffed enough to book out the whole restaurant at this time.

I follow Mitsukoshi USA on facebook and they have been regularly posting hiring fairs. They are probably not staffed enough to book out the whole restaurant at this time.
Plus, they are not bringing CM from Japan, which is usually where they got most of the employees. Even the actual department store has been low on staff, with most of them seeming to be local.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter