• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tempted to go back to Japan

pandv_2000

Mouseketeer
We have booked the yacht club for next year and the plan was to go to New York, onto UO and then YC but.......

We have only booked accommodation so far and flights are coming up at a stupid price. They will probably come down but I'm so tempted to change our plans completely and head back to Japan. We loved our trip this year and I can honestly say it was our best holiday ever. This will be the last time I'm allowed to take 3 weeks off work and I think it would be a shame not to revisit this amazing country. I know you guys are biased lol but what do you think?

I'm biased, and definitely agree.

I just spent 2 weeks in Tokyo last month and wish I was back there every day since!!

I agree, it would definitely be a shame not to return!

Go while you can, you never know when you'll have opportunities in the future. Chances are you'll regret more the trips you don't take, than the ones you do. :)

Oh I am in the uk so either way we are traveling abroad. Our eldest DS wants to visit New York so if we go to Florida it would be via New York. I'm also nervous about spoiling japan as a destination. Too much of q good thing?

Split a Japan trip with another country, like South Korea which is a quick flight from Japan. Seoul is awesome!!! Hong Kong is a short flight away, you could hit multiple Disney Parks!

I love visiting Tokyo and have done so at least once every year for the past six years, just came back from my second vacation this year to Tokyo today. I always find something new and interesting despite repeated visits to the same location, even TDR :cool1:.

tinibee has a great suggestion for splitting up your travel to different countries in Asia and you can visit different theme parks as well, even Universal in Osaka.

Experiencing multiple cultures is a excellent way for your kids to be exposed to different cultures on a much bigger scale, plus stories they can tell their friends about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter