Tell me about Pepper Market & DDP

momof2disprincesses

I love my INCREDIBLE family!!!
I saw on the menu at Pepper Market that you can get a ribeye steak meal for $18.95. Is this considered a cs meal on the DDP?

Also, anyone who has eaten at Pepper Market, what did you think? The menu selections look good, but I thought I had read bad reviews here about this place.

We stayed at the CSR in April and loved it - and we ate at the Pepper Market often. The meals were rather large and we were able to split some of them up to so that we could save some of our credits for other meals. Additionally we were able to buy childrens meals at breakfast time for a much lower cost and this to helped us save our dining credits...the only thing they didn't do well on was the dessert - they only offered us cookies. But the food was excellent and well worth the money!!!

The food at the Pepper Market is fresh and cooked to order. You get a vast selection of entrees, large portions and a great assortment of condiments (sour cream, salsa, etc.). Our family of four ate a fabulous lunch there one day. Our bill came to $76 and was taken care of with 4 CS credits!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter