Tax question

mickmom728

Mouseketeer
I know that some of you DISboarders work at Disney so I have a question for you: My DS was in the CP from January to May 2011(he extended his term from August 2010) and no longer has access to the Hub. Does Disney send out W-2's to those no longer in their employ? He will need one to figure out his taxes, of course. Is there an address or phone number for him if they don't automatically send this out? Thanks so much!

Federal law requires an employer to deliver a W-2 to any person employed during the prior year no later than January 31. Whether that employment was for a week, a month or is ongoing doesn't matter. The W-2 will be mailed to the last known address that they have on file for your son and he should be receiving it soon.

When I filed my taxes last year, I got my w2 through my email and used my old perner as a password to get into the document. Disney did this so they weren't using so much paper. I don't know if they are doing it again this year, though I don't see why they wouldn't. I never received an actual hard copy through the mail.

I just got mine the other day, and I only worked for a week in January 2011. (Fall 2010 CP)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter