Taste of Magic Kingdom VIP Tour

PittDisney

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done this new tour yet? Disboards won’t let me link to it since I haven’t posted much.

Friends and I just signed up this morning to do it in September. Would be curious to hear feedback and what food you were tasting and learning about.

I actually just canceled this tour today we had planned for June due to pretty poor reviews. We like tours that get a little more immersive, more backstage, more info....lack of headsets, running from one location to another over a 3 hour period, does not sound very VIP to me, and with no discounts available pretty low value for us. We are planning on using that $400 paid and having a good time lounge hopping and trying different apps and drinks instead.

It's disappointing since we are foodies for sure, but unless this tour really changes we won't be attempting to book again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter