Target and Disney Collaboration

The stuff is so cute. I've already bought a table runner, cups, bowls, a make-up bag, Goldfish crackers and a dress. I think I have a problem :-)

I plan on going in to pick up a few things. I like the mickey ears silver headband, mickey earrings and maybe a mickey shirt. I like the mickey ears makeup bag, but I wish it was a crossbody. I may still get it since its only $7 and try to turn it into a crossbody or fanny pack.

It is so difficult to not buy it all. I collect coffee mugs and had to stop myself from getting more than 2 because I have no more room

I did also get the mickey hoodie for my dog and while it is a little big, it is ADORABLE! really wanted a dress and a few other things but I'm trying really hard to be better about saving money and not buying things I don't need :sad2:

We shall not discuss WHAT I purchased. :rolleyes1 But it is safe to say I need to stay away from Target! :lmao:

What all did you end up getting? I went last night and many of the things were cute. I also noticed alot of things were starting to sell out such as the mickey earrings, clutch, and backpack.

What all did you end up getting? I went last night and many of the things were cute. I also noticed alot of things were starting to sell out such as the mickey earrings, clutch, and backpack.
I did end up getting sweat pants, t-shirt, plates, water bottle, kid shorts, and some other Disney clothes for our trip. Target keeps getting my money! LOL

I don't live near a Target. Are there different items available in store? Or does the website sell the same merchandise as the actual store?

I don't live near a Target. Are there different items available in store? Or does the website sell the same merchandise as the actual store?
For some of the items I have been looking at, they are not available for purchase online because sold out (or other reason?) but the site says they are available in the nearest stores to me so I would say that while the website lists everything, availabilty seems to be better in the stores.

I bought a backpack diaper bag and some clothes for my DD. We have 3 Disney trips planned in 2018/2019, so I am hoping this will be a good travel diaper bag!

I walked into my local Target Saturday night and was giddy at the initial display. Then I continued to find more items in various departments. I purchased a few things - dress, t-shirt, mug, plastic plate. Does anyone know if this is a limited time offering? There are no Disney Stores in my town, it would be great to be able to get an affordable Disney "fix" when needed at Target!

And Target strikes again! Goldfish crackers, tissues, water bottle, and something else I think. This Target thing is BAD!!!!

I did get the table runner (so cute & colorful!), a mug and the goldfish crackers. Our Target is apparently going through a remodel so everything was kind of all over the place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!