Tammy & Randy's Wishes VR:7/14/10~WP/Napa/France-PROF PICS!!!!!

Hi, just joining in and catching up! I hope you have a fantastic day! Safe travels :)

Happy VR Day!! I hope that you have a wonderful day that is everything you hoped for and more! pixiedust: I cannot wait to read about it when you get back!

I hope you have a wonderful day for your Vow Renewal. Enjoy every moment.

:bride: :groom: I am so excited for you that your day is finally here. Happy Vow Renewal! I hope all your dreams come true and that you are able to enjoy each and every moment. Congratulations!!! :bride: :groom:

Tammy & Randy -- I am so excited that your big day is finally here! I hope it is just perfect for you! Wishing you many, many more years of Happily Ever After!

Oh I just missed it by a couple of hours!

Happy day after VR day! I hope it was amazing!!! :cheer2:

Happy VR Day!! I hope that you have a wonderful day that is everything you hoped for and more! pixiedust: I cannot wait to read about it when you get back!

I hope you have a wonderful day for your Vow Renewal. Enjoy every moment.

Happy VR Day :yay:

:bride: :groom: I am so excited for you that your day is finally here. Happy Vow Renewal! I hope all your dreams come true and that you are able to enjoy each and every moment. Congratulations!!! :bride: :groom:

Tammy & Randy -- I am so excited that your big day is finally here! I hope it is just perfect for you! Wishing you many, many more years of Happily Ever After!

Happy VR day!!!!!!!!

Hope your VR day was wonderful! :goodvibes

Hope your day was wonderful and looking forward to all the pictures!

Oh I just missed it by a couple of hours!

Happy day after VR day! I hope it was amazing!!! :cheer2:

Happy Belated VR Day :cool1:

Thanks ladies ! we are back ~ It was an absolutely awesome trip and beyond anything I ever imagined! more than perfect in so many many ways! we will share more later tonight but I would do it all in a heartbeat again and so would DH which says something too! we actually got even more pixie dust once we arrived at WDW- it was incredible! I am still on cloud nine!:dance3:

Ah, how did I miss it? Happy Belated Vow Renewal day and I'm so glad to hear it was beyond anything you even dreamed of. I'm really looking forward to hearing all about it!

Ah, how did I miss it? Happy Belated Vow Renewal day and I'm so glad to hear it was beyond anything you even dreamed of. I'm really looking forward to hearing all about it!

Thank you! IT was a truly amazing and magical adventure/experience for everyone! from our arrival to the time we left- a few minor bumps(nothing connected with disney wedding and all easily corrected)
I hoped for the best but tried to be realistic but in the end everything really exceeded anything I hoped.
our guests included some that have been to disney, some first timers to disney. a few doubters and even cast members but in the end all were WOWED! I heard it so many, many times! It truly was a magical experience for all!

I am so glad you had such a magical experience like the rest of us. It is hard to put into words and I just so can't wait for a VR someday :) Can't wait to see pictures and hear details.

I am so glad you had such a magical experience like the rest of us. It is hard to put into words and I just so can't wait for a VR someday :) Can't wait to see pictures and hear details.

Thank you! It was truly a wonderful and magical experience and feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to have a VR at Disney!I am working on organizing things and wil post more soon.....

before I start the actually TR/ vendor reviews etc. I wanted to share some of the things I am glad we did......

1. the glass slipper sorbet-everyone was so wowed by this. This was something I added late to meet min but I am so glad I did, my planner even made sure I knew that because of the windows in the napa room and being mid day the glow effect might not be what I hoped, but IT was.... the wait staff lowered the blinds and dimmed the lights and I had recorded biddi boddi boo( sp?) to be played when it was served - let me tell you it was amazing!!!!! my sister in law first thought it was something special just for us but when everyone got one she was awed! she cried and said it was so beautiful! she was someone who never even wanted to come to disney!:goodvibes this def screamed disney and was so beautiful!

2. the caricature artist! he was amazing! he did b/w drawings for all our guests some had family as well as individual. my mom got one of herself and then one with her five grandchildren! they were wonderful! he used disney characters/ rides and iconic images (castle etc) EVERYONE LOVED HIM. I had requested tubes for the drawings which were nice for those that had more than one drawing! def another unique experience that I am so glad we included. everyone got something to take home!

3. Goofy! This was a HTH for DH! he took pics with all our guests, signed special autograph cards I had made and signed our guestbook! he was wonderful with all the guests . my mom even asked , if I knew he was coming.....:) he helped with our cake cutting and then did pics. totally worth $ priceless one on one time!

4. Dessert Party. this was something from the beginning I wanted and am so I glad we did, it was a beautiful end to an amazing day. we had basic menu, add rice crispy mickeys and glow cubes for drinks. I brought glow necklaces and bracelets, used standard epcot dark linens. only decor was gel cylinders from ceremony with glow cubes added but it was so pretty! seeing all the colors lit up! several of our guests commented on how pretty it was to see all the colors!

more to come!!!!:goodvibes

Everything sounds beyond amazing! I cannot wait to see/read more. Congrats on your magical day!

I'm so glad to hear you had such a great experience for your VR! :goodvibes I'm dying to see pictures!!

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest