• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Talk to Me About the Tree House Villas.

The treehouses are great. Request one by ssr walkway and you have a short walk to a bus stop at ssr. So you don’t have to take two buses.

We enjoyed our two Treehouse Villas stays. At most there were 8 of us, three kids under 9. Tom does say there were mosquitoes he had to deal with when he grilled. None bothered us inside.

We had a treehouse just down from the boat launch, it was very convenient! We had stayed in one in August, so much too hot/humid to really enjoy the deck. We may try one again at a different time of year!

The master doesn't have the king sized bed. That's what I look forward to with my Disney trips since we only have the queen at home.

The master doesn't have the king sized bed. That's what I look forward to with my Disney trips since we only have the queen at home.
That's why we won't stay in a THV unless we each get a queen bed to sleep in.

We stayed in the THV years ago and they were amazing! We didn't notice any transportation issues. They really are great; lots of room to move around. There were 6 of us. It was like being on two vacations if that makes sense; they are so unique.

I do wish they had done the layout so that a King bed would fit in the master. The living area would have been fine with the wall moved in another 12" if that's what needed to be done to make it happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter