'Talentless' Woman Proves Any Publicity Is Good

olena

<font color=green>Emerald Angel<br><font color=mag
STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Negative advertising works, at least for a Swedish care worker who gave it a try after fruitless attempts to find a new job by more conventional means.
"I want a well-paid job. I have no imagination, I am anti-social, uncreative and untalented," read an advertisement posted by Angelika Wedberg, 30, in the regional daily Goteborgs-Posten on Sunday.
Her phone started ringing incessantly and job offers poured in, Wedberg told the Internet edition of the daily Expressen.
She has an interview on Wednesday with a company called Map Media offering a salary of 18,000 crowns ($2,118) per month -- an increase of more than a third on her current job as a care worker for the elderly. Expressen did not say what the new position was.

I know several people with those qualifications. Maybe I should suggest they move to Stockholm.

I thought you were talking about Monica Lewinsky and her new job of hosting Mr. Personality when I read the title of your post. :D

Originally posted by Minnie824
I thought you were talking about Monica Lewinsky and her new job of hosting Mr. Personality when I read the title of your post. :D

LOL!

Taking out the ad shows some level of creativity and personality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter