Taking drinks to your room

RADOPT

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you can order at the bar and take it to your room? I have been at hotels that do and don’t. I have a savanna room at AKL for 2 nights of my trip. The day I change hotels, I have a 11:10 adr for Brunch at the Top and then plan to go to Epcot. Since it my second day at Epcot, I will leave about 5:00 and go to AKL to get my room and spend the rest of the evening there. It would be nice to be able to sit with a drink and enjoy my view.

Thanks!!

Oh, does anyone know how long to plan for brunch? I assume 2 hours is enough.

I'm pretty sure you can. The Zawadi Marketplace also sells beer and wine that you can bring back to your room.

We did at POR, but when we ordered we asked for the drinks in plastic glasses, which they did without a problem.

I had no problem taking drinks to my room at AKL. We were club level but wanted to enjoy our wine watching the animals..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter