taking 1 night off current reservation with APH

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, we currently have 4 nights at Sapphire falls with the APH rate. If we went from 4 to 3 nights, would we still receive the APH rate? The room we have booked, is not showing that it's available for those nights any longer-I figured adding a night would be an issue, but if I deduct a night would I still have the APH rates for the stay?
thanks!

You will only receive it if it is still available. If it isn't, you can't make any changes and keep the discount rate, whether is is adding or taking off a night. When you make a change, the original booking gets cancelled and a new one gets made. You can always try, but that has been one of the biggest issues with making any changes to a booking.

You will only receive it if it is still available. If it isn't, you can't make any changes and keep the discount rate, whether is is adding or taking off a night. When you make a change, the original booking gets cancelled and a new one gets made. You can always try, but that has been one of the biggest issues with making any changes to a booking.

Always seems to be substantially higher rate when I lop off a date.

Not clear if OP is seeing no availability for the lesser/3 night reservation or just not APH rates; regardless I not ‘touching’ the existing reservation and calling into reservations to try and work it out.

What are the dates? In the past, if your reservation was for Monday to Thursday using an APH rate and you want to change it to Monday to Wednesday....if the website is not showing the APH rate for the Monday to Wednesday, they will not give you that rate.

However, it is always worth giving them a call and seeing what they can do.

ok thanks. Its currently for Sun-Thurs, and was going to change it to Mon-thurs (Aug 12-checking out the 16th). It's for a King suite with connecting queen room at Sapphire, with the APH rate. None of that type of room is coming up. What is showing is the sapphire suite, so I could change it to the 3 nights in that room type using the aph. I'll give them a call, thanks so much, I'll let you know how I make out!

just called, since it's not available, can't make the change. At this point we might keep it for the 4 nights. I was having a little sticker shock, so I thought I'd trim it down by a night, but we do love staying on sight! We've gotten too spoiled with the convenience of it all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter