Tag Fairy?

Oh wonderful Tag Fairies, do you think you could help Maridw once more by adding color to her tag? I know she would love it.

Thanks!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Originally posted by BeckWhy
So why am I tagged with that saying?

Beck, don't worry, just take it with a grain of salt. Mines sez everyone needs a mom and I don't get that either. :D

CLAP CLAP CLAP
I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE

Oh, I wish I may, I wish I might -- get visited by the tag fairy tonight!!!!!!

Please tag fairy -- I have been very, very good!!!!

LOL

Please friendly Tag Fairies, help JCarangal. She would like to be blessed with a tag.
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I believe too! I wish I'd get tagged!

Pretty please with sugar on top!!:D :D :D

Pammy

Tag Fairies, we have another believer that needs to be tagged. Please tag Pammy_from_WI. She would be most happy!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Tag Fairies....I am dreaming and wishing I am sitting on the Boardwalk in front of the Flying Fish Cafe hearing the Tapestry of Dreams Parade in the background:D Can I pleeeeeaaase get a tag to go with my wish (I am wishing you are sitting right there with me;) !!)

Thank you Tag Fairy:) :)

JCarangal, I think you need to be a dis veteran before you can be tagged. Post about 20 more times. Then be vewy vewy careful. I've seen bad things happen to those who upset the tag fairy. :)

one_cat --
I used to be a Disney Veteran and then had all sorts of trouble with my name so I had to re-register (used to be JenCinMD). Now I am between Disney trips and mostly lurking -- just recently found the community board so have been enjoying getting to know people over here.

Thanks for the tip!
JenC

Oh wondrous Tag Fairies, it seems we have some untagged friends that need your help. Would you be so kind to bestow upon them tags? :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

HAPPY EASTER TAG FAIRY''' I READ YOU CAN BE BRIBED, WOULD YOU LIKE A CHOCOLATE EASTER EGG??? :Pinkbounc

:( I guess the tag fairy did not want to sit with me at The Boardwalk:(

I believe I believe I believe I believe:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Yoohoo, Tag Fairy.....it's me again. I'm here asking you bestow a tag on dvcfamily41801, please.
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

How do you get the tag fairy to visit you because I believe whole heartdly in her/him!

Tag Fairy I would like to tell you that I will give you chocolate covered stawberries and gummi worms! I believe. I believe. I believe

After my pleading here on the community board, I was reading the resort board and saw another thread titled "I have not been hit by the tag fairy yet" where I begged the tag fairy for a tag (as well as tried a bribe -lol) and it worked!!!!! I was tagged! So for those of you who are trying to get a much coveted tag, you may want to try that thread.

(DH just thinks I am nuts about this tag thing, but I am so happy to now have one!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter