Tag Fairy?

All it takes is a little belief and you will be tagged! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Originally posted by ltldeb
All it takes is a little belief and you will be tagged! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I have been believing and begging :confused: I feel so rejected:o

Am I doing something wrong LOL???

Oh wonderful Tag Fairy thank you so much for the tag. We have just returned home from a very magical trip where we even got animals left in our room and we come home and we have been touched by the Tag Fairy. It doesn't get any better than this!!!!!!:Pinkbounc

Oh wondrous Tag Fairies, our friend dvcfamily41801 still has not been tagged and I believe is questioning her belief. Is there something you can do? :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Does the Tag Fairy avoid the Debate Board? :( I've been branching out recently, really!

Originally posted by katerkat
Does the Tag Fairy avoid the Debate Board? :( I've been branching out recently, really!

If you think they do, then you've come to the right place. Here's another one Tag Fairies that would like to be blessed! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

...happy thoughts, and BELIEVE REAL HARD, and don't forget to clap REALLY, REALLY LOUD....when that fails, try bribes!

My Tag Fairy (like I OWN her!) changed one of my colors to a "perfect purple"!

THANKS AGAIN, TF'S!!!

I just learned of the tag fairy's existence today. While reading this thread, I've become very concerned because DVCFamily41801 has not been tagged yet.

Please, Tag Fairy, grant a tag to DVCFamily41801.

Kaycee

Maybe if we all pitch in and help DVCFamily41801 with the clapping it will attract the tag fairy's attention!!

Oh great and wonderful tag fairy, please bestow a tag on DVCFamily41801!!!

CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**

DVCFamily41801, my experience is that the tag fairies like to be offered all sorts of goodies to eat (it takes a lot of energy to do all those magical tags and they have to re-fuel)!! I have also heard that tag fairy overhead is outrageously expensive, so a spare $20 would probably be appreciated, too.

The tag fairies are wonderful, just keep clapping and believing and promising, and you will finally be rewarded!

...help in "the cause".

CLAP ` CLAP ` CLAP ` I BELIEVE ` CLAP ` CLAP ` CLAP ` I BELIEVE ` CLAP ` CLAP ` CLAP ` I BELIEVE ` CLAP ` CLAP ` CLAP ` I BELIEVE ` CLP ` CLAP ` CLAP ` I BELIEVE ` CLAP ` CLAP ` CLAP ` I BELIEVE (whew - this sure is HARD!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter