Tag Book Progress Thread - UPDATE POST 56

Just checking in.

My Plutos for Group A are all done.

I started working on the Snow Whites yesterday. :headache: The eyes are so hard when doing them that small it will probably take me til April 1st to get the 10 tags done. :headache:

My donalds are done and my christmas will be done by the end of the day We're really slow at work and i'm trying to stay off Ebay....So i'll bury myself in tags :)

I just finished Minnie and I'm getting ready to work on Eeyore and hopefully the others today as well. I was hoping for an all day scrap day since DH and DS were supposed to be off camping, but they are both home instead and they will surely distract me or think I should be doing something else!!!

Ok almost done!!! Here are my donalds and chirstmas tags :)
IMG_0668.jpg

So cute! I'm finishing up my scrapping one's right now, and then hopefully finish piglet. DH is building walls today, so I can scrap (or swap) all day!

I cut my tags today!!!! :cool1:

I have both cricuts out today cutting for 2 different swaps. I hope to do some more tonight after the kiddos are in bed.

Eeyore is now finished also. I'm working on Chip & Dale, but I'm not happy with it yet. It needs something else, but I haven't figured out yet what that is. It'll come to me!!

Stephanie

My sister finished cutting my tags, so I can get started. I had a change of plans for one of my Tink tags, so I have to wait until my Oriental Trading order comes in. (Plan to add some hand stitching lettering to them!!) I might get started on them tonight, even though I really need to do some studying for school. We'll see what wins in the end!

Your tags are great, Disney_rider!!

:banana::cheer2: all my tags are done except for the journaling spots:banana: :cheer2:

Should i put wording on my candy cane looking tags???

Hi everybody - I've been reading all of the related tag threads. I'll be doing Party of 3s spots. It looks like the tag on Bags & Tags won't work for this and I don't have the George cart - but it looks like I can get it off ebay for about $70 - is it one that I would use often (are most of the tag book swaps George?)

Thanks

Yes, it is from George and the others won't work.
You can send your paper to one of us to cut out if you don't want to buy the cart.

Hey guys Faerie has not been online in 2 weeks, which is not like her. So everyone please hold off mailing the tags until I hear from her.

I'm getting concerned.

Not yet. If I don't hear from her by Monday AWM will be taking over as hostess.
I know she was headed up this way to see her grandfather last month, I hope everything is ok.

I still haven't heard from her either... :( I'm really worried... more so now than before.. it's just not like her to go away w/o telling us...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter