Table service credits

mumsy1955

DISNEY FAN
If you have a signature restaurant meal (2 credits) is there a certain amount you are allowed to spend on it, or will the whole meal be covered in the dining plan?

I believe the 2 credits covers it. I have also heard that if you are going to go to a signature restaurant on the standard dining plan, pay out of pocket for the restaurant rather than use two credits. Apparently it is fairly wasteful to use two credits like that with the standard plan.

If you have a signature restaurant meal (2 credits) is there a certain amount you are allowed to spend on it, or will the whole meal be covered in the dining plan?

95% of things will be covered by your dining plan. There are a few entrees that require an OOP upcharge, but they are clearly marked. Also, if an item is listed as a "Side" then it is not covered by any dining plan. Some apps and desserts will say "for two" and usually two people will have to order that item in order to use credits.

Just remember that even though it is a signature meal, the regular dining plan still only allows entree, dessert and drink. As PP said, it is usually very difficult to make the $80 worth of food using the regular dining plan at a signature. With the addition of alcohol, it is a little easier than it used to be.

There are certain items that aren’t included but they will have it marked next to them that there is a surcharge if using the dining plan. For example there is a $125 wagyu strip loin at Yachtsman that requires a surcharge, but if you look on the online menu it says this right in the description.

Also, certain alcoholic drinks like wine flights aren’t included, but most are.

I believe the threshold for whether a signature entree has a surcharge or not is $75, but I could be totally wrong. I know DD was able to order the $75 rib-eye at Cali Grill two weeks ago.

The 2 credits cover it just like the 1 credit covers 1 credit TS meals.
As with any other TS restaurant if you choose to order something above and beyond what is included then you'll be required to pay for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter