T-Shirt Exchange Sent/Received

Jackie, no acknowledgement has been posted. The same happened last year. Your DC delivery confirmation is probably all you are going to get, sad to say.

Have fun on your trip, Beth! We'll be thinking of you!

Kirby said:
Jackie, no acknowledgement has been posted. The same happened last year. Your DC delivery confirmation is probably all you are going to get, sad to say.

Have fun on your trip, Beth! We'll be thinking of you!

Am I reading your post right? Someone joins the exchange and doesn't acknowledge receiving their package? Not even a PM? I can't even imagine :confused3

kimmikayb said:
Am I reading your post right? Someone joins the exchange and doesn't acknowledge receiving their package? Not even a PM? I can't even imagine :confused3

Yes, you absolutely correct, no acknowledgment at all. If Kirby didnt' pm the person to find out, I would of never known he received it, besides my delivery confirmation. Like I said in my above post, its just plain rude.
Ive dont many exchanges, and this is the first time somebody couldn't take 2 seconds out of their day to say "thanks, I got it"... It almost makes me not want to do anymore exchanges. I wish I was warned ahead of time about this person, I would of requested NOT to have his name.
Sorry, Im just irked. It took me time to find this tshirt as it was a speciality size, then not to even have simple thanks,makes me mad.

Sadly it does happen....too often :(
I had 2 in a row that didn't acknowledge....but most people are great!! ::yes::

MinnieM3 said:
I'm semi resting now and not able to get up and double check my stuff (after about 3 hours at hospital today.) Need my meds.

I'm sosorry I cana't remember everything, but I remember the smiles they all brought me. All Tshirts are ready to be packed tomorrow (hopefully we're off Friday pm!)! Great one from a cool diner in Pennsylvania. Too cute! More great shirts from California, surfboards, and some other one. Las Vegas, too! Lots of neat stuff. I loved everything. Oh, I remember, one from a gallery place with birds, too. I'm so blanking out. Apologies. This was so much fun.

Love
Beth :banana:

Hi Beth!

I'm so glad to see you posting---I was stalking the boards for word of how you're doing! But, in a nice way! :goodvibes

Glad you liked the diner shirt--I am a Pittsburgh gal transplanted here in Amish country....I just couldn't bring myself to send you an Eagles or Phillies shirt! :rotfl:

Are you packing for your WDW trip? Have a great time! Breathe in the WDW air---I think it's laced with pixie dust. My prayers go with you!

Lynne

Don't know if you caught the update, but Beth's trip is postponed...hopefully only for a week.
She has to have surgery first :(
Best wishes Beth :hug:

Meriweather said:
Don't know if you caught the update, but Beth's trip is postponed...hopefully only for a week.
She has to have surgery first :(
Best wishes Beth :hug:

:sad2:

My mail should be here soon....I hope I can post that I got a package!
Til then, I"ll just wait...
:bored:

I'm hoping that this exchange will wrap up before I leave on the 13th. Roxy said she mailed their shirts towards the end of June. They should arrive any day now.

nope. Still waiting for this and the Xmas in July exchange! A little reluctant to try the next ones! :goodvibes

Sometimes those last ones just seem to crawl to their destinations.
don't be afraid....it can't happen to you too often :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter