Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant?

Big V

DIS Veteran
Last Feb. I got a coupon for this restaurant somewhere on the internet and I'd like to get another one for this year. Does anyone know where I could find this? It was on International Drive near Belz. Is it still there?

Yep, it's still there, at I-Drive and Kirkman just before (or after) the intersection for Beltz Outlets. Enjoy!:)

Thanks for the info! We ate there a couple of times last Feb. and really liked it!:D

When you get to Florida, just pick up any of the magazines that are in the hotel lobby or restaurants. I am sure you will find a coupon there. It is a great restaurant. We look forward to our trips to Florida so we can go there again.

We love Sweet Tomatoes! Unfortunately, I did not see any coupons when we were in Orlando in November.

BTW, there is now a ST near the Woodfield Mall in Schaumberg, IL. I can now get my ST fix without going all the way to Florida!

I'll have to remember that when we get down to IL. Thanks for the info!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter