swan or dolphin????

michmom

Earning My Ears
Can anyone help me decide which resort to use. Advantages and disadvantages to each?

Although I've never stayed at the Swan, I have stayed at the Dolphin 2 times and am staying there in June in a suite! But the Dolphin is really nice and the boats to Epcot and MGM are really accessable and nice to ride on. The dolphin was really really nice.

Both are very nice, but I prefer the Swan as it is smaller and quieter. It is only a short walk to all the things the Dolphin has to offer, but I thought that the Dolphin was much more crowded, noisier, and to me just overwhelming. I vote Swan!

depends on who's going. If you have kids I would chose the dolphin, tubbies downstairs and dolphin fountain and candy shop. Its much closer to the pool too. We have stayed at both and I didn't notice any difference in the atmosphere that some people feel.Also depending on when you are going the swan rooms have been renovated.

We usually stay at the Dolphin, and we love it there, but next time we're going to try the Swan for their Heavenly Beds!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter