SW - DIS Mission Teleporter network

Ok, I just completed my mission and am ready to promote it! :)

Room Title: The Spa Mission

Owner: Emilyy Brown

Dont forget to sign the guestbook!

If there's anything else I need to post, tell me :)

Hi guys! Just a little update. I've added Em's mission and we now have 12 mission links! Woot!

I just put down another teleporter seeing how it was full, didnt realize either mims or cruise already had one in the waiting LOL

anyways I got like 700 credits in like 45 minutes just by using the teleporters, great work everyone, i did all the missions! :)

Guys I added a new mission to my now titled "vmk mission headquarters"

I did charge 5 off the bat, figuring not a big deal since you can do the other mission at no charge first to cover the cost :)

Anyways its a history of vmk mission, I think many of you will enjoy it. Its multiple choice so you cant get that stuck

Oh and sorry for the last 2 questions @_@ I couldnt resist ROFL

ETA: both my missions are for gamer XP btw

Umm.... that third teleporter leads me directly to Mitch's Uber Place.

Who the heck is Mitch???? :confused3

Aengus, I enjoyed your new mission - seemed to have a large crowd of people in there too.

Just a little bump for those who have recently created a mission, please remember to post here so we can add your room to the teleport hub.

nice now that other teleporter wont look so empty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter