SW - Custom missions

Heya!
Mims has an idea... I thought I'd add links to Dis peeps' missions so that they are all centralized and there's really no need to search for them. I found that using the search for some of them didn't work so well, and thought this would be easier. I have added those DISers who have built missions, so far. Now, you need only search for Mimi Green to find every DIS mission that's been posted here.
Anyone who wants to be added to that portal, just post your room's title and I'll gladly add it. Here are the peeps I've got linked so far:

Disvaclub - Around WDW With Disvaclub
AliceBlue - Please Try Out My Test Mission
Cruiseline Fan - EASY Test Mission
Pink Girlygirl - It's All About The Pink Mission
Happy Guest - Happy's First Mission

I think those room titles are correct, if not please let me know! Thanks!

Heya!
Mims has an idea... I thought I'd add links to Dis peeps' missions so that they are all centralized and there's really no need to search for them. I found that using the search for some of them didn't work so well, and thought this would be easier. I have added those DISers who have built missions, so far. Now, you need only search for Mimi Green to find every DIS mission that's been posted here.
Anyone who wants to be added to that portal, just post your room's title and I'll gladly add it. Here are the peeps I've got linked so far:

Good idea!

Big Hugs and thanks to Mims, Iris, and Happy!! My mission was not working with the food items (multiple interactions - not a good choice for first mission). Well lets just say I hate to cook anyhow, hehe. Mission is back in action.

Thanks again ladies :)

Big Hugs and thanks to Mims, Iris, and Happy!! My mission was not working with the food items (multiple interactions - not a good choice for first mission). Well lets just say I hate to cook anyhow, hehe. Mission is back in action.

Thanks again ladies :)
You are very welcome and thanks...I just completed your 2 new missions. :hug:

I just did all these quests, thank you all for making them!

I had fun with them all

and I would also like to apoligize to EVERYONE because I really did something bad concerning pinks quest... I hope you all can find it in your heart to forgive me :(

Cardinal's Mission of Awesome is now open and ready for business! Search Cardinal's Mission of Awesome or Brian Cardinal to play!

(You will have to sit in the chair closest to the door in order to start.
I am also aware that there is a "hole" in the gate. It is a technical problem :rotfl2: )

Heya!

How do we do this? I would be willing to do the same in my room to link all the others but I am not sure how to do this. I have so much to learn here, I have only recently been able to play because I had major issues with Internet Explorer. (Big shout out to Disvaclub for suggesting Firefox).

I just did both of Disvaclub's missions and they are starting to give out tokens. I think I got 1 token for the MK one and 3 for the Epcot one. Love them both. Pink's, Happy's and Alice's all gave me 81 tokens and lots of xp.

How do we do this? I would be willing to do the same in my room to link all the others but I am not sure how to do this. I have so much to learn here, I have only recently been able to play because I had major issues with Internet Explorer. (Big shout out to Disvaclub for suggesting Firefox).

I just did both of Disvaclub's missions and they are starting to give out tokens. I think I got 1 token for the MK one and 3 for the Epcot one. Love them both. Pink's, Happy's and Alice's all gave me 81 tokens and lots of xp.

Hiya!
Just purchase one of the portals and when you configure the settings you search for the rooms you want it to link to. It's not necessary to have a second portal.
Aengus said he thinks there can only be six linked rooms per portal, so when we get more DIS missions up and running, maybe we can create a teleporter hub in its own room for us DIS.

this is a cool idea, I have a character named dis boards if i can remember the login ROFL.

Perhaps i can figure out the login and make mims and cruise officers of the room and they can build a portal network to the quests in there

this is a cool idea, I have a character named dis boards if i can remember the login ROFL.

Perhaps i can figure out the login and make mims and cruise officers of the room and they can build a portal network to the quests in there

Great idea! hehe!
Card: I added your mission to my portal.
Don't ye ferget, mateys. It be talk like a pirate day! Aarrr!

Heya!

Thanks!

Hope you don't mind I updated the list...and added my own, LOL! (Search for Rightsaid and the room should come up! oh, and it's only 2credits to play now until it builds a little bit)

Rightsaid Ned - Ned Rocks! Mission
Brian Cardinal - Cardinal's Mission of Awesome

Does anyone know how to make an object trigger the "Task complete" without having to add a button? I was able to get the fireplace to work, but tried to get drawing on the canvas or an arcade machine trigger it but to no avail. Do they have the tutorials up yet?

Ned, I tried interactions with food to end task and the button would show for me and not for others. So I removed them all, so no free steak dinners at my place. But yet I have seen it work for other people. So I could easily be just cursed. :lmao:

Hiya!
Just purchase one of the portals and when you configure the settings you search for the rooms you want it to link to. It's not necessary to have a second portal.
Aengus said he thinks there can only be six linked rooms per portal, so when we get more DIS missions up and running, maybe we can create a teleporter hub in its own room for us DIS.
The portals aren't a direct link like our VMK teleporters were; you have to select a room and "go there". It's actually no different than traveling from your "favorites" list, and I find that to be much cheaper. ;)

But if someone really wants to start a Dis mission teleporter hub, I can donate a Gothic portal that's just sitting around gathering dust. (And yes, you can only fit 6 rooms in one.)

The portals aren't a direct link like our VMK teleporters were; you have to select a room and "go there". It's actually no different than traveling from your "favorites" list, and I find that to be much cheaper. ;)

But if someone really wants to start a Dis mission teleporter hub, I can donate a Gothic portal that's just sitting around gathering dust. (And yes, you can only fit 6 rooms in one.)

Right. But the problem I've been seeing is that if you don't type the room's title in exactly, it won't show on the search list. :confused3 Same with people's names. They now need to be entered into the search exactly as they are spelled and some names have unique spellings, which adds to the difficulty. So, one place to go to find everyone's missions felt like a pretty good idea. Also, no need to scan this thread to locate those who have missions available. :)
Thanks for the portal offer! It may come in handy soon, we're up to 7 DIS mission rooms, so far. WOOT! :cheer2:

Right. But the problem I've been seeing is that if you don't type the room's title in exactly, it won't show on the search list. :confused3 Same with people's names. They now need to be entered into the search exactly as they are spelled and some names have unique spellings, which adds to the difficulty. So, one place to go to find everyone's missions felt like a pretty good idea. Also, no need to scan this thread to locate those who have missions available. :)
I know what you mean about the room search in general; I've found it to be pretty buggy lately. Sometimes I can't even find myself! Saving rooms in favorites is a real time-saver. But you're right; only one person has to go to the trouble of searching to put all of our rooms in some portals.

Also, in case anyone is not aware, all user-created missions can be found under the missions tab, sorted by both popularity and the number of times played. At this point it's not hard to spot the Dis member missions in the list, but I'm sure that will change as more players create their own.

and I would also like to apoligize to EVERYONE because I really did something bad concerning pinks quest... I hope you all can find it in your heart to forgive me :(

I TOTALLY forgive you, dear Grace :hug:

Have you been by yet today? :rotfl2:

I have a question. Did anyone try my mission? Comments? Criticism? Any ideas as to what I should put on my DJ stand?

Yo card...i'm sitting alone in your room waiting for another person to sit with me, LOL! Sorry, my only issue with the mission so far...but it's the first task! LOL! I'll be back later to try it out again.popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter