Survivor 46

I posted the Tiff interview with no personal opinion.

I am right along with others asking why did Liz go on Survivor knowing she could not eat the majority of items available. Regarding the reward, I think that as nice as Kenzie and Maria made themselves appear by asking to switch that they were practicing jury management in the moment.

I know the odds of this happening are slim, but if the final 3 end up being Q, Venus and Liz, who do you think would win?
Q. He'd turn that "I want to quit" around to his advantage. Liz already played her "helpless" hand and just looked like a big baby, rather than someone claiming achievements (yes, I get that she was hungry and emotional, but it was bad game-play). Venus has been too under the radar to win.

I’m crazy along with you then. I like Venus too and think she bring some BS to the show. Other than her they’re all kind of boring people going merrily along like they’re on vacation!!
This may be an odd way to look at it, but I don't think Venus has gotten nearly enough airtime to actually be going to the end. She was portrayed at the beginning as an underdog, but then got sidelined. We just haven't seen that much of her in the last several shows. Sure, an interview, maybe, but they aren't focussing on growing her in to a protagonist that we will root for.

Now Liz is getting that right now, but she's not getting enough positive airtime for me to think she is an underdog. I'm actually thinking it'll be Maria who goes to the end, maybe with Kinzie and Charley. Maybe Q makes it deep in, too. Not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter