SURPRISE!.......You forgot the WHAT!? A November 1st-11th 2012 TR* BIG UPDATE!!2/3

Love Kadence's birthday picture with Mickey Mouse. I need to do a Disney trip for my birthday some year... this year I was in Beauty and the Beast for my birthday so that will do for now!

Wow at the pics from the summer of Kadence there's such a huge difference between the trip report pics and the summer pics.

Love Kadence's birthday picture with Mickey Mouse. I need to do a Disney trip for my birthday some year... this year I was in Beauty and the Beast for my birthday so that will do for now! Wow at the pics from the summer of Kadence there's such a huge difference between the trip report pics and the summer pics.

He was very nice to stand with her for that, I was worried about the candle! Lol

Birthdays should always be at Disney!

She's grown do much. I'm sad to see it happen so fast.

Sorry for the lack of updates! Back to work means no time for me, and with Kadence cheering I'm running here, there and everywhere.

I'm hoping I can get going on this soon, I've got 46 days till the new trip!!

Nov 8th
Epcot
We got ready for another day at Epcot. Kadence got back into her Alice in Wonderland costume. We were headed to 1900 Park Fare for breakfast!

Since we were about the first to be seated, we were able to load up our plates quickly and wait for the character while eating.
No food pics, I think I was too hungry to worry about what we had on our plates!

Soon the characters started coming out, and Pooh was first.

DSC09646.jpg

She gave him a nice hug!

DSC09647.jpg

Tigger bounced over and she had to ask him to sign her book a few times as he seemed a bit hyper!

DSC09649.jpg

Crazy Tigger!

DSC09652.jpg

DSC09650.jpg

Mary Poppins greeted us ever so lady like.

DSC09654.jpg

Then Alice came and I cannot even tell you what Kadence was doing with her face at this moment.

DSC09655.jpg

Alice was warning Kadence about the Mad Hatter, I believe.

DSC09657.jpg

DSC09656.jpg

He came over wishing her a happy half birthday.

DSC09659.jpg

DSC09661.jpg

DSC09660.jpg

This was the first time we’ve had breakfast there and it was a hit! I really wish I would have tried harder to fit this one on for Nov.

What a fun breakfast. We have done it once too and it was a lot of fun for use too.

It looks like a fun breakfast! I like all of the pictures but my favorites are the ones of Kadence and Alice since they are twins.:thumbsup2

What a fun breakfast. We have done it once too and it was a lot of fun for us too.

I thought so, plus hanging with Alice was Kadence's main thrill.

It looks like a fun breakfast! I like all of the pictures but my favorites are the ones of Kadence and Alice since they are twins.:thumbsup2

It was, the food was really good I thought. She looks so awesome with Alice. Great memories for sure!

I’m going to go through our Epcot day quickly as I still need to do another MK and DHS day!! I will just do a photo highlight of the day, and move along.

I love how the monorail takes you around Epcot, and I got a few pics from above.

]
DSC09665.jpg

DSC09666.jpg

DSC09667.jpg

DSC09668.jpg

We went Soarin,

DSC01570.jpg

Visited with Nemo, Crush, and watched them feed the fishes again

DSC09674.jpg

Fed Kadence to the fishes,

DSC09671.jpg

Held the SE, and had to bring Perry back to finish out his stamps!

DSC09678.jpg

Cranberry Bog. Why is that significant? My home state of WI is the #1 producer of Cranberries! One of Ocean sprays largest boggs is about an hour north of my house.

DSC09679.jpg

Lesson over. LOL

DSC09683.jpg

Ok, let go round the World!

DSC09688.jpg

DSC09690.jpg

DSC01402-1.jpg

DSC01410-1.jpg

DSC01407-1.jpg

DSC01414-1.jpg

cont...

These Drummers were amazing! I couldnt believe how they stayed exactly in sync!

DSC01518-1.jpg

DSC01519-1.jpg

DSC01523-1.jpg

DSC01521-1.jpg

DSC01507-1.jpg

DSC01534-1.jpg

DSC01535-1.jpg

DSC01539-1.jpg

DSC01546-1.jpg

DSC01547.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

A Quick stop to meet Royalty

Photo1136FourBySix.jpg

DSC01560-1.jpg

DSC01562.jpg

DSC01563-1.jpg

DSC01564.jpg

Then we headed back to The Land for dinner at Garden Grill. Yum!

I really wish Id taken better pictures of the food, but we were so hungry and tired from our day that I just snapped them and ate!. The salad was very good and fresh, bread was warm and the food was great. John ate all the fish, I had all the beef, and shared the turkey nicely.

DSC09703.jpg

The Characters started coming around, and the fun started!

DSC09693.jpg

DSC01573.jpg

DSC09695.jpg

DSC09696.jpg

DSC09697.jpg

DSC09699.jpg

DSC09700.jpg

DSC09701.jpg

DSC09702.jpg

Kadence got the Kids platter, but she was given a spoon in her Mac & Cheese that was a bit larger than normal! LOL

DSC09704.jpg

DSC09705.jpg

DSC09706.jpg

DSC09707.jpg

DSC09710.jpg

DSC09711.jpg

Time for Desert!

DSC09713.jpg

DSC09712.jpg

Dale came back and wanted to take a picture with himself! LOL

DSC09715.jpg

It was one of our best meals/characters interactions of the trip. Garden Grill is a top pick for us.

We were full and tired and knew rest was important for the next day, Magic Kingdom, MVMCP, and and Tea Party!

Bye Epcot!

DSC09717.jpg

Photo1157FourBySix.jpg

Photo1162FourBySix.jpg

great update, Josie and I love her outfit!!!! We also love Garden Grille!

Can't wait until more updates and aren't you getting excited for the next trip!?!:cool1:
Erin

Gosh, now I feel bad for being so slow. You are an updating machine!!!!

Great pictures around world showcase.
We had a great interaction at Garden Grill when we went a few years ago too. Claire was grumpy but I enjoyed the characters!!!!

I really enjoyed reading all your updates tonight!
It looks like we might be at Disney at the same time next month! It is getting close!! Have you been choosing your fastpass+ attractions?

Okay, I have a question. I will be solo on some days on my upcoming trip. I would like to do the Garden Grill and get pics with the characters in the cute outfits! Is there a handler with the characters who would take pics for me if I decide to eat there?

Looking forward to more reporting!

Cadence's outfit is adorable and perfect for dinner at the Garden Grill!

Gorgeous pictures around the world showcase. I especially love the ones in China. Very nice perspective in many of the shots. :thumbsup2

I also love the picture from the monorail (I think) looking down into the fountain. Very cool.

Cadence and Alice make a great team! They look adorable together in your pictures. What a fun breakfast.

Great updates!

I can't even comment on the World Showcase pictures yet because I have to say that the last picture in the update is hilarious! Kadence in her pretty little girly dress with that funny face! She's my kinda girl.

Now, I'll talk about the World Showcase pictures. They are fantastic! You got some really really good shots.

Ahh, the Garden Grill. It's been years since we've eaten there but it was always so good and the interaction with the characters went above and beyond. It looks like it was the same for you guys.

great update, Josie and I love her outfit!!!! We also love Garden Grille!

Can't wait until more updates and aren't you getting excited for the next trip!?!:cool1:
Erin

Thanks!:goodvibes

Garden Grill is one of our favorites, I tried to fit it in for next month ( LOL, I can finally say that!!) but it just didn't fit our day.

I'm hopfully gonna do some major updating this weekend too. I got a lot to cover and 39 days to do it!!! I'm in the 30's and I'm feeling a bit nervous that I've not gotten a list going of what needs to be bought.

Gosh, now I feel bad for being so slow. You are an updating machine!!!!

Great pictures around world showcase.
We had a great interaction at Garden Grill when we went a few years ago too. Claire was grumpy but I enjoyed the characters!!!!

Go slow!!! It helps me keep up!:lmao: Thank you! I love taking pics in the WS, it's different.

The characters there are great, those naughty chippies make it!

I really enjoyed reading all your updates tonight!
It looks like we might be at Disney at the same time next month! It is getting close!! Have you been choosing your fastpass+ attractions?

Okay, I have a question. I will be solo on some days on my upcoming trip. I would like to do the Garden Grill and get pics with the characters in the cute outfits! Is there a handler with the characters who would take pics for me if I decide to eat there?

Looking forward to more reporting!

Thanks!!:goodvibes If you see us, say HI! It is getting close, it feels a bit like it's sneaking up on me. The bands just became available to me last week, or so and I got our package bands done and all FP's set, but now I will go back and get our RO (one night) bands done tonight. I heard they were taking FP for fireworks and parades, but I don't see where they are?

The characters at GG do not have handlers, but the servers weer never far away, and I saw many of them taking shots for families who wanted group pictures,.

Kadence's outfit is adorable and perfect for dinner at the Garden Grill!

Gorgeous pictures around the world showcase. I especially love the ones in China. Very nice perspective in many of the shots. :thumbsup2

I also love the picture from the monorail (I think) looking down into the fountain. Very cool.

Cadence and Alice make a great team! They look adorable together in your pictures. What a fun breakfast.

Great updates!

I thought so, and that's exactly why I got it. Well, that and it was on 50%of sale! LOL

Thank you, I love WS and you can get different shots from every angle. I'm going to work on that next month, Different angles for photos. I want something different this time around.

I love that Alice costume! My MIL made it, and it's coming back with us for another Tea Party appearance.

Really cute pics! :goodvibes

Thank you!!:goodvibes

I can't even comment on the World Showcase pictures yet because I have to say that the last picture in the update is hilarious! Kadence in her pretty little girly dress with that funny face! She's my kinda girl.

Now, I'll talk about the World Showcase pictures. They are fantastic! You got some really really good shots.

Ahh, the Garden Grill. It's been years since we've eaten there but it was always so good and the interaction with the characters went above and beyond. It looks like it was the same for you guys.

:rotfl2: That's my girl!! I told her to do anything she wanted, well that's what we got. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I love the WS, and it really is so colorful. Japan and China are my favorites.

Garden Grill has great food and the characters are awesome! Pkus Kadence loves those naughty chippies!

What beautiful Epcot pictures! I absolutely love Garden Grill, it's one of my favorites! Can't believe your next trip is coming up so soon!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter