Surf and Turf Disney Style…..30 days of food on land and at sea! 06/16 WPE

Congratulations on what looks like another great Disney trip!

Welcome! :goodvibes
It was one of the best trips we ever took! Everything worked out perfectly! :woohoo:

I am ready to read about food! Were y'all on the deluxe plan?

There will be lots to read about food! ;) And since you asked, we had the basic DDP for the first part of our trip and no DDP for the second part, we used our TiW card instead. :thumbsup2

Nor would I miss this! :goodvibes

It's good to know that I can always count on you! :hug:

Signing on! Johnny & I were thinking of y'all last night. We went out to a new place for dinner and their signature dessert was.......Krispy Kreme bread pudding...AMAZING!:goodvibes

WHERE is that wonderful place that offers Krispy Kreme bread pudding, two of my favourite foods combined into one - Krispy Kreme doughnuts and breadpudding!! :cloud9:
I guess we need to visit New Orleans rather sooner than later! ;)

I'm so excited you have another review! I've loved reading your past ones and I'm so jealous you get to go for so long! :goodvibes

I am blown away by how many people actually read my dining reviews! Thank you for being one of them! I am so jealous of you all that you are all living so much closer to Disney World. ;)

Loved your last review. Can't wait for this one.

Thank you for reading my previous reviews and I am really happy to have you on board for this one as well! :)

Another stalker coming out of the woodwork! I have been reading your reports for as long as you have been writing them. I enjoy living vicariously through you and Tom. Thanks for writing such detailed and entertaining reports!

Another stalker! :rotfl2: Thank you for reading along and thank you even more for coming out of lurkdome! :thumbsup2
I really enjoy doing these reviews and even more when I know that so many of you are reading them! :)

Signing up. This looks like a great TR.

I hope that the review will be fun for you to read - we definitely enjoyed eating all the food! ;)

I am so in! :banana:
I thought of you when I saw one of my former co-worker's boyfriend's car: it is a Krispy Kreme delivery car and of course he calls it Krispy! :rotfl: It is colored like a donut box. :)

I wonder why everyone thinks of me when he sees something that has to do with Krispy Kreme? :rotfl2: :lmao:
We had so many this vacation and we are both thankful they are not sold around here - I would just live off them. ;)
Oh, and I love the thought of someone driving around in a Krispy Kreme car!

I'm in!!
You guys are adorable and I LOVE your reviews?

Thank you for reading ..... I hope this one will live up to your expectations as well! :thumbsup2

Karin I can't wait to hear about all the great meals you and Tom had! We had only 2 days at WDW and had two lunches at WPE, one dinner at at WPC, one dinner at Ohana and one breakfast at the Pepper Market at CSR. Can you tell we like Wolfgang Puck?

We had an aweful lot of really yummy food this vacation and a lot of it came from WPE! :rotfl2:
Can I tell you like WP? You ARE my friend, you HAVE TO like it, Teri! :lmao: :hug:

Glad to see you back:thumbsup2 Looking forward to your reviews

Thank you for coming along for the reviews - they should start very soon! :thumbsup2

As hard of a time keeping up with all the threads I am sub'd to I am having...and the fact your food pics always make me hungry..:rotfl: I probably shouldn't sub here...but

HERE I AM!!!

:goodvibes

I am deliriously happy to have you here, even though my pics make you always hungry and I can promise you, there are lots of them and they WILL make you hungry - for food and cruising! ;)
Glad you decided to join, Ann! :hug:

This looks fun!

I'm in.

Have you noticed that Tom appears to have a halo in your first picture?

He must be a real angel!

I am so glad to have you here too!

And to be honest, I had to look up "halo" in my dictionary! :rotfl2: And ...... he is a saint, going along with all my plans! :thumbsup2

A great BIG thank you! I love your reviews:goodvibes

You are very welcome! I just love writing these reviews and am thankful I have so many loyal readers! :woohoo:

That is amazing that youu were able to go for that long - can't wait to live vicariously!

We always stay in the US for 4 weeks during the summer vacation. It's just that we don't always do 3 cruises in a row! ;)
It's been one of the best vacations ever! :thumbsup2

I'm along for the ride....bring on the food!:thumbsup2

Hi Abby!
Good to know you'll be on board as well! I am sure we made some food choices that will make you smile! ;)

Im in!

Now no pressure or anything but I expect you to get all of these reviews done before I leave for WDW in 32 days :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Hi Nicki!
Can I give you my headmistress' phone number, so you can tell her I NEED TO work on my reviews instead of doing some teaching? ;)

32 more days - lucky girl! Where are you staying this time? Any ADRs or are you doing it Todd's way? :rotfl2:

Mostly I lurk, but for Disneeat I say "YAYYY! Another of Karin's reviews!" I can't wait to read allll about it!popcorn::

It makes me incredibly happy to know that so many lurkers are saying "hello"! I promise to try my best with these reviews!

Wow!! It's that time of year again. I have no trip planned so I will have to count on your reviews to "feed the Disney beast" in me. Can't wait.

YES, it IS that time of year again! It's back to school and back to dining reviews!
I hope my reviews will live up to your expectations!

Yep, that goes for me as well!:laughing:

Hey girls, don't rush me! It took me a month to eat all that - now give me time to digest and review! :rotfl2:
I'll try to get as much done as possible, Kat!

Yeah!! I can't wait for your reviews!! I have read all your other reports.

:cool1:

Terri

I am so glad to have you here and I will definitely try to hurry up with my reviews! :thumbsup2

I'm a little less pressure- I just want to read them all before I leave November 9th. You can do THAT, right? :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Hey, what's with all the hurry - we all want to enjoy! :rotfl2: But for your sake, Ellen, I'll try, I'll really try hard! :lmao:

We leave THIS Saturday!

I need to have this all read before I get in full packing mode...could you have it done by Thursday.

No pressure...really.

:lmao: :rotfl2:

Just kidding. ;)

I'm sure you will help me with my post trip blues!!

This Saturday? You want to read it all before then? EASY!!!

Just kidding!

We have already planned our February trip and another 30 days in August/September 2012 and Mickey still wants me to pay for room and board! So I guess I will need to show my face at school now and then.

But I promise to finish this before I go on another vacation to WDW! :thumbsup2

Another lurker stopping to say hello! I've read all your trip reports and dining reviews. I leave for Disney on Thursday for my first trip by myself.

And now, without further ado, let the reviews begin ....... ;)

Day 1, August 13

Airplane snack

We started our trip to the US at 11am with a 55 minute flight to Frankfurt. It is a pretty short flight

IMG_0565.jpg

and right after take off the flight attendants handed out some

IMG_0563.jpg

"Corny" bars. They are kind of like your granola bars.

IMG_0567.jpg

They are more or less rice crispies, mixed with wheat flakes. While I like some of those flavours, banana, which we got is not one of them, it is very sweet and there is a very artificial banana flavour to it.
But it was the start of our DREAM vacation and we did not want to fret about it, so we washed it down with some Coke.

Next up - airplane lunch

Another lurker stopping to say hello! I've read all your trip reports and dining reviews. I leave for Disney on Thursday for my first trip by myself.

I am really happy to see another lurker coming out of lurkdome! Feel free to chime in whenever you want to!
Have a safe trip to Disney on Thursday and enjoy your time! A single trip can be so much fun - doing whatever your heart tells you to. :goodvibes

Those granola bars look good!

We are staying 10 nights at the BWI this time...our longest stay yet and NO we are not doing things Todds way this time, at least I am not planning on it but he might have a different view :rotfl2:

Those granola bars look good!

We are staying 10 nights at the BWI this time...our longest stay yet and NO we are not doing things Todds way this time, at least I am not planning on it but he might have a different view :rotfl2:

They have some really nice flavours of those bars, banana is just not my favourite, but they hit the spot when you are hungry ........ and we WERE hungry! ;) :lmao:

:woohoo: 10 nights at the Boardwalk! :yay: You are going to enjoy the long vacation - and I cannot wait for all the changes Todd will make to your itinerary! :rotfl2:

I'm joining in as one of your loyal readers :cool1: I've loved your past reviews and can't wait to read more about your trip!

Yay you started! I must tell you every time I have a Krispy Kreme I think of you. I organized a Krispy Kreme fund raiser for our school just so I could feed my doughnut addiction.:thumbsup2

I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!!!!:yay:

Can't wait to hear all the yummy reviews and it will help me to while away the 10 months until we are back in the world!:cool1:

And thank you for my surprise through the post - very kind!:)

Karin - Y'all definitely need to come down here soon! Here's a link to the place we went that had the KK bread pudding. Check out the outrageously low prices too!!!!

http://www.boucherie-nola.com/

Please don't rush your reviews my friend, we were just messing with ya!;)

Wow! You just started yesterday and on page four already? Man do you have a following. :worship: But, dang do you ever do good reports.

Going back to catch up now cuz I just gotta! :rotfl:

I'm in, too !! Can't wait to read more reviews. Especially that ones from the cruise(s). I know there will be lots of WPE !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter