Super Bowl Predictions?

It definitely was a game that defense won.
OK, that's funny when you're talking about a game with over 1100 yards.

Two judgment calls that are very close is cheating?
Exactly. A little bit of research shows the Foles reception was not an illegal formation. As far as the other two touchdowns, I think they were extremely close and there wasn't enough evidence to overturn either one.

It'd be nice to have a stress free Superbowl but it seems the past 14 years, there's either been a team I really wanted to win, or a team I really wanted to lose. Next year hopefully, Vikings vs. Jaguars.

It's so cute you guys think McNally was just relieving himself when he took those balls into an inconvenient bathroom for one minute and forty seconds. He just really had to go (from all those lobster rolls and dunkin donuts coffee)! Nothing at all happened to the balls in that bathroom. And deflating balls has nothing to do with the reason McNally called himself 'the deflator' and insinuated he had a scandalous story to tell ESPN.

Wait a minute....wait a minute......You finally convinced me!! Q.E.D.!!!

After all the litigation, the fine, the suspension, and the lost draft picks, the suspended employees, I agree with you it was all a conspiracy.

Let's go Pats!!

No you're absolutely right. You naturally would know much more than D'Quell Jackson who intercepted the "deflated" ball. That's sarcasm if you didn't pick that up.

Oh and keep ignoring the fact that 4 of the Colts balls were under the "legal" limit.

I could see arguing that since the Eagles defense caused Brady's fumble which, effectively, ended the game.
Oh, I get it. I just think it's funny. In addition to the 1100+ yards combined, there was only one punt, right? Granted, Eagles went for it on 4th down at midfield, but it's not like the defense controlled the game.

I do not think the defense controlled the game, (lots of yards run and all those yards in the air) but I do think the defense, in recovering the fumble (and causing it) definitely helped or maybe even sealed the win. Well, that and great ball movement with good time management.

I could watch the game again. It was a fun duel to watch. Foles definitely deserved the award.

And that site's reasoning is full of more holes than Swiss cheese. And you'll find that ordering me to stop and saying enough will get you nowhere. That's true not just of me but most anyone.
It's old. It's trite. It's boring. Ignoring that it's false, it's like telling the same corny joke several times a day for years. I

I don't much care that YourTeamCheats is, in the assessment of persons who gnaw at a bone until long after it falls apart. Pick a different, legitimate cheat. Soldier's*Sweetie is right. This horse died a LONG time ago.
Cheating? Two judgment calls that are very close is cheating?
They're each more fact than deflated footballs. The close calls actually happened.

It's old. It's trite. It's boring. Ignoring that it's false, it's like telling the same corny joke several times a day for years. I

I don't much care that YourTeamCheats is, in the assessment of persons who gnaw at a bone until long after it falls apart. Pick a different, legitimate cheat. Soldier's*Sweetie is right. This horse died a LONG time ago.

They're each more fact than deflated footballs. The close calls actually happened.

Claiming accusations that refs cheated when it isn't remotely in evidence as fact and claiming incidents the Patriots got punished for for which there is evidence as not fact is worthy of a George Orwell novel.

ulEm9y4.jpg

Exactly. A little bit of research shows the Foles reception was not an illegal formation. As far as the other two touchdowns, I think they were extremely close and there wasn't enough evidence to overturn either one.

It was an illegal formation -clear as day ....just not called and not reviewable. The plays that were reviewed, were biased towards Phily. There is no “research” necessary. I know how fans feel, it sucks when the championship you earned gets second guessed. But it comes with the territory....

As to ertz's TD that they're now complaining about, he got both feet down, turned up field, took a step Catch is completed at that point because he made a football move. The ball thus does not have to survive the ground on the Dive. Easy call. Right Call. Touchdown. Now if anyone has a beef with Ertz's catch it's the steelers who had one similar but not nearly the no brainer this one was overturned. So. We're down to maybe the one TD.

Patriots fans declared themselves the best thing since sliced bread when they won. But now that they've lost, they've proven their sour grapes make the best whine.

It was an illegal formation -clear as day ....just not called and not reviewable. The plays that were reviewed, were biased towards Phily. There is no “research” necessary. I know how fans feel, it sucks when the championship you earned gets second guessed. But it comes with the territory....

Wrong!

He never lined up under center, he stayed in the shot-gun before walking up to the end of the line. It is legal for the exact same reason the Brady dropped pass play was legal, Brady lined up in the shot-gun.

But how the fans feel has nothing to do with whether it was an illegal formation or not. The bottom line is it was a legal formation. The outside receiver checked with the official to make sure he was in place (on the line). The official gave him the ok. You think after giving him the OK, he should flag him? Or do you think the official shouldn't have given the ok? Do you honestly believe if the receiver moved up 2 feet, it would have made a difference on the play?

Wrong!

He never lined up under center, he stayed in the shot-gun before walking up to the end of the line. It is legal for the exact same reason the Brady dropped pass play was legal, Brady lined up in the shot-gun.
I think the argument really is not about Foles position, but about the receiver "covering" Foles. You're supposed to have 7 men on the line of scrimmage, leaving four in the backfield.
DVO-sSSUQAAUz4m.jpg

Patriot fans (at least some of them) are complaining because the receiver at the top of the picture isn't "on the line", therefore putting 5 men in the backfield and feeling it's an illegal formation. However, if those Pat fans would take off their blinders and read some of the many 3rd party (unbiased) reports explaining why it was legal, they might understand. But some wont and claim it's a conspiracy against the Patriots.

And if you think about it, the receiver should be in line with the guards and tackles. When you take into account this camera is on the goal line, putting a little distortion in the picture, the receiver's head is at least even with the line's shoulders. So he might be out of position by 6".

2 million expected for our parade. Ha, even the city schools are closed because of the expected crowds. It will be a chilly day, but that will not stop almost everyone.

I read 3-4 million expected. I LOVE that it's ending at the art museum although some people think it should end at The Linc. I'm in South Jersey and multiple schools in my area have closed for Thursday. My district hasn't yet. They didn't close when the Phillies won in 08 and they had a 25% attendance rate that day. I think it would be smart to close.

Either way I will be there. With bells on. I'm taking my 17 year old son. I'll be dressed warmly with a flask to help warm me up. I can't wait!!!!

Whatever parade attendance figure is finally released, it's sure to be wildly exaggerated. Every city does the same, every sport, every year. Just chop the announced figure in half and work downwards a bit (or a lot) to get a more realistic figure. The same applies to outdoor political rallies, protest marches, etc.

But I do expect more people than the 08 Phillies parade which was announced at 2 million and turned out to be about 850,000. The Flyers at 2.2 million in 1975 was more like 600,000.

I'll be there, probably in the LOVE park area. It will be crowded enough.

Patriots fans declared themselves the best thing since sliced bread when they won. But now that they've lost, they've proven their sour grapes make the best whine.

I can supply a dozen cheesesteaks to go with their whine.

Whatever parade attendance figure is finally released, it's sure to be wildly exaggerated. Every city does the same, every sport, every year. Just chop the announced figure in half and work downwards a bit (or a lot) to get a more realistic figure. The same applies to outdoor political rallies, protest marches, etc.

But I do expect more people than the 08 Phillies parade which was announced at 2 million and turned out to be about 850,000. The Flyers at 2.2 million in 1975 was more like 600,000.

I'll be there, probably in the LOVE park area. It will be crowded enough.

I can supply a dozen cheesesteaks to go with their whine.

And i just heard 6 million now. Lol

Claiming accusations that refs cheated when it isn't remotely in evidence as fact and claiming incidents the Patriots got punished for for which there is evidence as not fact is worthy of a George Orwell novel.
What evidence? The player who supposedly reported a possibly deflated ball, says he didn't.

Again, you wantbto hate the Pats, use an ACTUAL cheating incident. Not one that didn't happen, no one that wasn't illegal at the time. Actual cheating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter