Sunshine Rewards

bbangel

My friends call me the font of useless knowledge
For all members, if you haven't been in awhile you might want to take a look.
There is a paid click right now
A hidden click somewhere on the site worth 5 cents
And a referral contest

If you aren't a member yet, get a referral from a member and get an extra 50 cents when you sign up. Only until the end of the month

Check it out!

Well the hidden click is gone now! that was a great special! and their have been alot of new offers added in the last week or so! Go check them out alot of hot ones! and Fast crediting!

If you don't know what SR is just ask and any member would be glad to help!

Using my $75 in Disney Gift Cards in 15 days when i go to WDW WOOT!!!!

:woohoo: For the past month or So...I've only put all of my focus on one site, and it's been SR, and with all of the fun contest and games that she has going on, I am glad, because It not only has been tons of fun, I've been earning more and more Disney MooLah!! WOOoo HoOoO I love it! :woohoo:

I just love SR!!!! It's helped fund a Disney trip for my family for next year. So far, it's going to pay for tickets for two of my kids for a week and I only joined at the beginning of the year. Hopefully, by the time we go, it will help pay for the hotel and meals too!!! Getting the rewards in Disney gift cards is better for me since cash burns a hole in my pocket.

Here's a link to SR:
http://www.sunshinerewards.com/

and a link to the Rewards Board here on the DIS:
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

You can usually find the answers to most of your questions on the Rewards Board but SR also has its own forum (http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/), which you can read even if you aren't a member.

Thanks for the links Lisa, wasn't sure how to do the ones to the forum.
I know there are people on the budget board who may have given up on GPT's and wanted to encourage them to give it another shot.

Chiming in with my 2 cents - LOL. I've only been really active since about March of this year and I've already earned almost $500 that I cashed in for Disney Gift Cards to help pay for our trips. :banana: :banana: :banana:

This is an awesome site!! If you're not already a member, now is the time to join. If you are a member but not very active, now is the time to get active.

I love Sunshine Rewards!! :cool1:

I love SR! I cashed out during the last Disney cashout special last month for $75, and was hoping to earn another $20 before my trip in 2 weeks. Well I just cashed out today for another $75! That puts me at $150 that I earned in just 3 months, by doing next to nothing... unbelievable. My mom just can't believe that most of my WDW spending money comes from reading emails and doing surveys, but it's true. I just wish I could get her to join so I could get a referral, but she just doesn't "get it." Oh well.

Can't wait to get my Disney GC's in the mail!!

I hardly do any shopping and I've made $200+ in a few months for our next trip - whenever that may be!

Sunshine Rewards Rocks!!

It is definitely helping with the BUDGET portion of our trip.

Assuming I can get 2.15 more in about 2 more days, I'll have $250 in Disney gift cards...OK, minus $33 b/c I used that much to buy myself a closeout bathing suit (Mickey Hana? design) from disneyshopping dot com.

But that is FAR more than I would have had without it, and it would be gearing up to be a pretty sad little trip to Disneyland!

I love SR! I cashed out during the last Disney cashout special last month for $75, and was hoping to earn another $20 before my trip in 2 weeks. Well I just cashed out today for another $75! That puts me at $150 that I earned in just 3 months, by doing next to nothing... unbelievable. My mom just can't believe that most of my WDW spending money comes from reading emails and doing surveys, but it's true. I just wish I could get her to join so I could get a referral, but she just doesn't "get it." Oh well.

Can't wait to get my Disney GC's in the mail!!
I'm constantly wowed by how much I make doing nothing on SR.

I have to say that I joined SR a while ago and really didn't do that many offers. I started this summer doing the easy offers - the ones that require an email address and NO credit card and the daily surveys. I am now kicking myself that I didn't get with the program sooner. So many of the sunshiners have earned over $1,000. I figured that I should be able to reach the $500 mark before our next trip.

I have to say that I joined SR a while ago and really didn't do that many offers. I started this summer doing the easy offers - the ones that require an email address and NO credit card and the daily surveys. I am now kicking myself that I didn't get with the program sooner. So many of the sunshiners have earned over $1,000. I figured that I should be able to reach the $500 mark before our next trip.

Me too!! I just wish I'd done it sooner. But at least I started when I did and I have $200 in Disney gift cards in my hot little hands!

I signed up for sunshine rewards about a month ago. I am still not sure how to make it work to my advantage. I do not shop on-line ! I have done surveys but have only gotten paid for one, I only manage to get .01 - .03 a day. Please advise me as to what I need to be doing to get moving here.

I signed up for sunshine rewards about a month ago. I am still not sure how to make it work to my advantage. I do not shop on-line ! I have done surveys but have only gotten paid for one, I only manage to get .01 - .03 a day. Please advise me as to what I need to be doing to get moving here.

I am sure some others that are much wiser than I am can help. When you do the daily surveys, it has to take you back to a sunshine page and it says congratulations. To double check that you will get credit for the survey, go to another page then go back and try to take another survey. If the survey credited you will get the message that you have exceeded you daily limit - you will receive your .80!!!:cool1: If you didn't get that message, try doing another survey. At .80 a day that will make you $24.00 a month AND if they are paying out a bonus you could make an additional $5.00. That would be $29.00 a month just for doing surveys. Add that to the .01 clinks and the possible .03 scratch off and you can make good money with out much trouble. I started to do the offers. I have been sticking with the fast crediting offers. I set up a junk email account and use it for sunshine. I have not done any offers that require an credit card but there are plenty of offers that just require your name, address, and email. They usually pay around .50 an offer. So if you can do 1 offer a day at .50 that would make you another $15.00. I know that some offers pay more! :banana: So without any online shopping, you could easily make $50 a month. :banana: DH now makes sure that I have time to do my sunshine work in the evening.

I started really trying to make some money at the end of April and have almost $400 made so far. I do mostly the free stuff and have done some cc trials (that's where the real $ is, just don't forget to cancel!). Daily surveys have been a big help to me. Love the bonus at the end of the month!

If anyone wants some extra money for Disney (or not, they have paypal cashout and other giftcards like Wal-Mart and Sears) SR is the way to go!!

I don't do any online shopping either. I actually just made my first online purchase through SR and it was a very small amount, so I won't make much money from that, but it was cheaper than going to the store because there was a discount and no tax, plus cash back in my SR account. Can't beat that, since I was going to buy the item anyway!

I do only the paid clicks, the emails, the free offers, and some of the trial offers. I use my Outlook calendar at work to remind myself to cancel the trials, and only do the ones that will not charge during the free trial, or will charge a small refundable amount so that I don't actually pay anything after cancellation. A couple times I have had to call and tell the companies that they charged my card after I cancelled, but they have always reversed the charge right away no problem. Just make sure you read the small print, and save ALL information about how to cancel - it's really easier than it sounds.

So far I've made a lot of money for a minimal amount of work, it's great! Not enough to live on or anything, but enough to fund a 10-day WDW vacation's worth of spending money. Twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter