Sunset at Palo?

Samsma

DIS Veteran
What time (about) would sunset be in late June-early July for the Eastern route?

How about it Dave from Marietta - I know you've done the math, or maybe science! LOL

Go to Weather.com, pull up the weather for Nassau, the bahamas... Then click on, I think it is Averages and Records... You can see the time of sunset for any given day! :D

Would this also work for the Eastern itinerary? Sorry, any Earth Science knowledge I ever had left me long ago.

Okay, I just looked up St. Thomas on Weather.com, and the sun rises there in late June/early July around 5:45 am and set right around 7:00 pm for this these dates. Looks like about 6:30 would be a good reservation for Palo!

Great! I see you found your sunset times... Sorry about only mentioning Nassau as the link... Duhhhh!!!! Just typed out that post in a quick rush. Then realized what I had done. Should have mentioned St.Thomas or wherever! :rolleyes:

One thought... That time of year is like the longest day of the year and the latest sunset. 7:00p.m. sounds early?????

Would it be telling me the local time for sunset, or maybe my Central Time for a St. Thomas sunset? :confused: It does sound early now that you mention it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter