• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunglasses clips for sale somewhere?

dennis99ss

DIS Veteran
I was asked to pick up some sunglass clips, that clip onto regular glasses, for a little girl. Her mom said that Disney was the only place they were able to find them, and that they were a lot cheaper than buying the "real" sunglass clips, because, with a child, they tend to break/fall off, etc.

Anybody have any idea where something like this may be. She said that they were "everywhere" last year, but I have never seen them, but, of course, I never looked either.

I don't know, but my 3 year old DS has prescription glasses and I did buy the $40 clips that match them. Not because I liked the price, but I want to make sure his eyes are properly protected.
Robin M.

As I understand it, her clips are about 80 bucks or so, but the sunglasses are several hundred, and need to be changed fairly frequently, and, since she needs the glasses all the time, and needs the sunglasses part a lot, and nearly every time she goes outside, etc, changing them back and forth is cumbersom, and, as a result, the clips. If they fall off, get lost, damaged, etc, its a cheap clip instead of an $80 deal.

At Epcot there is a huge Mickey store off to the left of innovations you have to pass it to get to Test track. Also there is a Sunglass cart, I think in MK,maybe between Tomorrowland and the far side of Fantasyland. Oh there is a huge hat kiosk on the way to Toontown In Toontown there's a big Disney Type store you must enter to meet Mickey. Mgm must have sunglass as it is Hollywood,and there's a Minnie store there.

Sorry it doesn't narrow it down much.:smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

Not sure if you specifically wanted Disney clip ons, but Wal-Mart has regular clip ons in the $10-12 range. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter