Summer Thrills and Discover Disney Ticket discounts just released for summer!

val1234

Mouseketeer
3 day 3 park tickets for $267 plus tax(excludesMK) and 4 day 4 park tickets which include MK for just $396 plus tax! Florida resident deals abound also with Discover Disney tickets for $235 plus tax for 4 day tickets. Use dates are from April 2 to September 28th.

We've done that deal before and really liked it! I price checked to see if it would be cheaper to do this than our current tickets, and it isn't. But we are staying 9 days and so we get the value of a longer stay. Still a great deal for those shorter trips, especially if you only do one park per day!

We've done that deal before and really liked it! I price checked to see if it would be cheaper to do this than our current tickets, and it isn't. But we are staying 9 days and so we get the value of a longer stay. Still a great deal for those shorter trips, especially if you only do one park per day!
We’re doing 9 days as well and I just priced tickets at boardwalk ticketing and 9 days with a PH is only $689.66–$76/day is a pretty decent price. But good there’s some discounts for shorter stays

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter