suites hotel

mrsmouse

Mouseketeer
hi,

i'm researching a suites hotel resort for april. i have a few i'm liking, but i'm not sure. the photos can be so deceiving. i trust your opinions so much more.

any thoughts on tropical palms suites?

blue tree resort?

comfort inn lbv?

holiday inn maingate east?

we're traveling with friends who want something a little more upscale than we care about, and we want a fridge, my friends need an extra sleeping area. a nice pool area doesn't hurt.

any help is appreciated.

happy new year!

I've got some ideas, but first what's your price range?

Herc.

i'm sorry i neglected to mention that.

MY family's price range is around $75.00 or less per night. i know my friends would pay more for a one bedroom suite, maybe around $100.00 to $125.00 for them.

thanks!

Let's see,

you could all stay at the Country Inn and Suites. I have not stayed at this one in Orlando, but have stayed at the one in Mpls. They are a nice mid priced chain owned by the richest guy in Minnesota. Clean, limited free bfst.

This Country Inn in Lake Buena Vista is just down from the dt disney boulvevard.

You guys could easily get a "plain room" for under your price range and your friends could get the suite. I believe the suite is just two rooms with a door on the br part a sleepersofa, mw, tv type area.

Those rooms go for a little more.

Another thought is hawthorn suites. They are also very nice and perhaps a bit more upscale than the country inn. Same area of LBV, tho. Check out their prices at www.hawthorn.com and at hotelkingdom.com

I can't find the URL for country inn. If you can't find it on your own, let me know.

There are also some great deals on the homepage of this website for Orlando hotels, some as low as $29. nitely.

May I suggest the Residence Inn Lake Buena Vista North. We stayed their a couple of weeks ago for three nights and were very pleased with the place. It is a new hotel that has a nice pool and also offers a free breakfast buffet with hot items as well as standard continental breakfast items. We had a two bedroom two bath suite with a fridge, microwave and stove. We got it for $105.00 a night through www.quickbook.com and you do not have to prepay and can cancel up to three days out. I detailed my stay further on another thread here. http://64.225.125.24/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139002

There are a number of Comfort Suites located in and around Orlando. I have personally stayed at the one on Irlo Bronson Hwy. and it was WONDERFUL! There are 2 queen beds, a partial room divider and pull out sofa bed, fridge, microwave, and large bathroom. A continental breakfast is included (bagels, donuts, hot and cold cereal, toast, many beverages) and there is a pool and jacuzzi. The rooms are large and the prices are very reasonable but, vary seasonally. I paid $59 per night in May and will pay that again in Oct.. You can go to chioce-hotels.com and check out the pictures and prices. Good Luck!

Buena vista suites could solve your problem.The dis has a discount code for this hotel.My dw and I stayed there in dec.and had a great time.this suite offers a full american breakfest buffet that was really good.the price is in the $50.00 range and well worth it.

Any questions PM me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter