Suggestions, Artist Pt or Narcoossee?

sofifi97

Earning My Ears
Have 4 adults one child in party. 2 adults love seafood, 1 adult & 1 child don't, 1 adult will go either way. Have heard great things about Artist Pt in particular, but also Narcoossee. Any big drawbacks or advantages worth noting?

Thanks

I have had fantastic dinners at both restaurants. Both offer some great quality seafood dishes. DH and I eat only poultry and seafood, so we can't comment on the meatier entrees. I think that if you have adventurous meat eaters, they might enjoy some of the game meats available at Artist Point.

The atmosphere at both is wonderful. Narcoossee's is on the water, and has a great view of the castle. When we ate there in March, we watched the castle change colors and even saw the water parade while we ate. Artist Point is just glorious! The WL is a gorgeous resort, and worth a look around if you eat there.

I know this propbable won't help you to make a decision, because I have nothing but GREAT things to say about both restaurants. Whatever you decide - enjoy!!!!
:earsgirl: Krissy

I like both spots, but favor Narcoosee's due to the menu being a bit more varied. The seafood at AP is more "Northwest"--Salmon, Halibut, etc
I liked AP much better when they used to serve that "Lodge Brew"--a Honey/Wheat beer that was out of this world good. Naturally--they stopped serving it about a year ago---.

we ate at AP in july and it was fabulous! my son had the buffalo and he said it was great! and the desserts--yummy does not even come close! we have eaten at both, but seem to return to AP.:p

My vote is with Narcoossees. We dined there a few years ago, and found it worthwhile. The big draw for me was the location and view. The big draw for DH was the 1/2 yard of beer;)

I just can't bring myself to eat at AP. I don't eat seafood or fish, and the idea of buffalo, etc. just turns my stomache. I know there are other items on the menu, but with such an emphasis on fish and wild game, my choices are limited.

With that said, I remember they served alligator pate with our rolls and butter at Narcoossees:eek: No, I didn't try it;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter