• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Studio air mattress

Drewmama

Mouseketeer
We will have 4 people in a DVC studio but 2 won't want to share a bed. Is there enough floor space for an air mattress with the sofa bed pulled out?

I'm assuming this a location that only sleeps 4? AKL, BLT, CCV, OKW, SSR?
We used two twin air mattresses at Kidani but did not have the couch pulled out.

It has been a long time since I was at Aulani sorry.

Have you looked at the floor plans when logging in to DVC or various other sites / room tours?

That may give you an idea of space available.

We just left staying in an Aulani studio 2 weeks ago. There is definitely room with the sofa folded in for a twin mattress, IMO it would be tight a twin mattress, but you can probably squeeze one in. Is it for an adult or child?

We just left staying in an Aulani studio 2 weeks ago. There is definitely room with the sofa folded in for a twin mattress, IMO it would be tight a twin mattress, but you can probably squeeze one in. Is it for an adult or child?
A teen who is just as big as an adult.

You probably will be able to fit one but it is really tight. When the couch is folded out, there is very little space left to walk. I would watch a video walk through on You Tube of the room and gauge for yourself.

No, unless you don’t want a lot of walking area, with the sofa bed opened. you have to move the coffee table to the window area which will leave you space for the air mattress where the coffee table used to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter