Story Game

Start doing there creepy, scary, inferno dance while chasing SnowSally into Pirates little teleporter room where the little inferno creatures chased SnowSally through all the teleporters

After running through the teleporters SnowSally jumped in water causing the inferno monsters to lose there fire

Then she grabbed her mighty narnia lamp post and hit the evil stitch clone on the head yelling
"GET BACK HERE YOU IMPERSONATER OF MY TRUE BLUE LITTLE ALIEN!"

then coodisneyfan captures snowsally puts her in her ship and screames dont hit my pet's cousin and with that she brain washes snow and teleports her back to vmk

SnowSally stuffed the evil stitch clone down the moldy drain in the haunted mansion room which is moldy and came to try and tutor Pirate back to her knowladge

Then superem came to the rescue becuase the tutor had too much choclate and pepsi so he was hyper and tried to kill piratesteff with a fish.....

Vmk_Supoerem said:
Then superem came to the rescue becuase the tutor had too much choclate and pepsi so he was hyper and tried to kill piratesteff with a fish.....
2 things wrong with this
1. SnowSally is the tutor
2. And SnowSally is not a boy

But PirateSteff was lucky that Green came to her rescue!

And then CPnJack and nanoer came to save green and we used the ig all powerfull <<<<<<<<<<>IGNORE BUTTON<>>>>>>>>>>> Then everyone ignored disneyfan and green was back and was not brain washed. :rotfl:
I just had to post this disney lol

Then Jasonpwns came in and disabled capn to take piratesteff as a date

and piratesteff said no and started war against dates, and then disivyco helped the CPnJack and we all went to help piratesteff in the war.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter