Starting my new clipart site!!!

Hope you had a nice weekend!!!:D

OK...where do I go to download these little puppies???

Like to give them a try, and have you "tutor" me!

<font size=1>PLEASE!!!!</font>:cool:

boo12.gif

hulagirl.gif

The "original" shook her hips and when I changed her hair, she doesn't dance!!!

What do I do, Bob?

Thanks!:D

BT, I'm on a break at work right now and won't be able to do much or get you links. I'll get back with you tonight when I get home. If possible, send me your e-mail address. Easier to send longer messages and attach files that way. Mine is bbrazeal@home.com.

Just used Paint Shop Pro and in less than 1 minute change the background on your last clip to be transparent. Here it is.

boo1a.gif

BT, I'll keep an eye out for you to be online. We can get some e-mails going and have PSP open at the same time and I'll walk you through some of the steps. You can see how it works and then you'll be able to work with it some yourself.

We need to make sure that you have everything loaded to do what you want. When you downloaded PSP7 did it install both PSP7 and Animation Shop 3? The animation shop will make it much easier to work on the animated gifs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter