Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Info & Planning

What about the Disney Promotions and Celebrations sub-forum?
I no longer see it listed under the TPAS forum.

Are we allowed to ask why? If yes, why 😀 I was a long time lurker of this sub-forum and enjoyed catching up every week or so, didn’t post much as we can only visit every 3-4 years. Just went to do a catch up and it’s all gone, heart a little broken with the lack of love recently for anything Star Wars or Hollywood studios (which is our favorite park)

What about the Disney Promotions and Celebrations sub-forum?
I no longer see it listed under the TPAS forum.
I'm also looking at this one. It's not very active and belongs on the Budget Board, which I'm looking to rename "Discounts and Budgeting".

I'm also looking at this one. It's not very active and belongs on the Budget Board, which I'm looking to rename "Discounts and Budgeting".

I don't think that's a good fit, it's not why people come to the budget board.

I also think it would be helpful to have a survey or something for the users on thr board to provide input vs the decisions being made by people that moderate and run the boards. I realize you can see data, but the users are the ones interacting on them daily and know the nuisances of the various boards.

There's a lot of people that only visit the budget board and a lot that never do, just like there's not that never go to the community board. If I'm looking for a Disney discount I'm expecting to find info on the resorts board for packages and hotels or tpas for ticket only. Or news and rumor or I'll find an article on it.

I don't think that's a good fit, it's not why people come to the budget board.

I also think it would be helpful to have a survey or something for the users on thr board to provide input vs the decisions being made by people that moderate and run the boards. I realize you can see data, but the users are the ones interacting on them daily and know the nuisances of the various boards.

There's a lot of people that only visit the budget board and a lot that never do, just like there's not that never go to the community board. If I'm looking for a Disney discount I'm expecting to find info on the resorts board for packages and hotels or tpas for ticket only. Or news and rumor or I'll find an article on it.
A final decision hasn't been made on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter