Star Wars Dessert Party

BekahBelle

Mouseketeer
For my upcoming trip, I want to surprise my boyfriend with the Star Wars Dessert Party. Is this party worth it? I know it is supposed to come with a souvenir and I have heard that the StormTroopers lead guests to the viewing area? Is this true? I just want to know what to expect if I am going to dole out the money. Thanks!

We attended last week and thought it was a great time. Not a lot of savory options, so eat your meal earlier and focus on the desserts. Beverages incl wine and beer and other special mixes are available. Also, we suggest doing the M&G with all of the characters first thing. then you can sit and enjoy the 'party'. storm troopers will interact on and off during the party time and will lead group to viewing area, which is the platformed area in front of the chinese theater.

And there you go - one thumbs up and one thumbs down.
Like ALL disney decisions, you really need to base your decision on YOUR preferences and priorities.
:yoda:

We did this two weeks ago. We also did HEA dessert party. I wouldn't pay for the HEA party again but would do Star Wars party again without hesitation.

The food and drink options were far better at the SW version. Storm Troopers were patrolling the area entertaining/terrifying guests and staying inside Launch Bay is really nice. We were led out to the viewing area by the Storm Troopers and handed a Darth Vader stein each as a souvenir. We also really liked the lanyard tickets we received.

We went a couple of weeks ago. It was a terrible waste of money! There were not many food options (we expected much nicer fare for nearly $300). You had to go line up to see 2 characters; they didn't come around to the tables. It was in a word...disappointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter