• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR: DVD player or VCR

clhcpaca

DIS Veteran
I will be at SSR from May 10-19. Do the studios have a VCR or a DVD player? I was going to bring some videos from home and wanted to know what type to bring.

Thanks for any info, Cindy

When we stayed at SSR in February, our studio in Congress Park had neither a VCR nor a DVD player.

When we stayed at SSR in February, our studio in Congress Park had neither a VCR nor a DVD player.

Our studio that we stayed in last week didn't have a DVD or VCR either. I was a bit surprised.

We have never had a studio in any of the DVC resorts that had VCR's or DVD players only the 1 bedrooms and up.

It was reported months ago here and by DVC on the 2006 Member Cruise that studios would get DVD players.

I was at BCV in a studio in Oct 2006 and our studio had a DVD player. Since then, I have stayed at BCV again, BWV studio and SSR studio and none of them had DVD players.

I think they ran into problems, because most of their universal remotes, do not have the AV switch to change the input to DVD.

We always take our PS2 and use it to watch DVD's if we are in a studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter