SR-Super Member Lounge

Tricia pulled it. There was another charge on top of the $1.00 trial. Glad she has us supermembers to test offers first. I love testing new offers. Kind of like the lottery, you never know if you'll make out!!

Is anyone else waiting for credit from Silver Tag and Ebay Auction Kit? I did them both this mrning but it seems like alot of people posting that they paid quickly.
Thanks,

Tricia pulled it. There was another charge on top of the $1.00 trial. Glad she has us supermembers to test offers first. I love testing new offers. Kind of like the lottery, you never know if you'll make out!!

What was the charge on top of the $1? I never actually logged on to the site, just paid my $1 & figured I would wait for the credit. Does this mean I won't get SR credit for it.

Also, Just Starting, SilverTag credited for me within a couple of hours. The Auction also credited fairly quickly--less than a day.

Oh boo hoo... I missed silvertag and the psychics while I was at work. Didn't those psychics know I was going to do that order and wait for me? :laughing: At least I got home in time to snag snapdollars :goodvibes

BTW, thanks for my special credit, Tricia!!

There was a $1.95 charge for driving4dollars. Didn't even say anything about it befoe signing up, then I got an email confirmation from them. When you log in to cancel, they both will pop up if you were signed up for both. Hope this helps.

:confused3 I'm still confused about the psychic offer??? I did log in to the site & didn't see anything about a required additional charge--just paying to talk to a psychic. It looked just like the Kasamba site for those who did that offer several months ago. Haven't gotten credit yet, guess I'll just have to hope it goes through.

Is anyone else waiting for credit from Silver Tag and Ebay Auction Kit? I did them both this mrning but it seems like alot of people posting that they paid quickly.
Thanks,

I did get paid for the ebay auction kit but not the Silvertag. So maybe that one is slowing down. I also am waiting on Men's Health (3 days now) and OfficialAuctioneers. It is hard to wait isn't it. :)

I guess I'm a little impatient. I'll keep my fingers crossed that silvertag and ebay credit. I never recieved a credit for men's health and I did that on 1/20.

Silvertag and OfficialAuctioneers have both credited!! I just have Men's Health now. Guess I will start thinking about that one not being credited if you haven't been credited yet. HMMM. But right now that is my only outstanding one. :) But tomorrow is another day. :rotfl:

Anyone else still waiting for the Ebay Auction Kit to credit, I did this yesterday morning around 8am and still no $15 credit. I was hoping, reading from others experience that this one credited by the next day?

Another one that I did yesterday was the snapdollars for .40 but I never did get the confirmation email from them, even after sending them an email to resend?? So, I guess I can forget this one? :confused3

Another one that I did yesterday was the snapdollars for .40 but I never did get the confirmation email from them, even after sending them an email to resend?? So, I guess I can forget this one? :confused3

That happened to me - no email confirmation even after I asked to have it resent!!! We are both out on that one!

I did snap dollar and got an email. I confirmed my membership and still have not gotten credit. This may just be one of those that only credits once a week or something. Hold on I'm sure we will get credit.

That happened to me - no email confirmation even after I asked to have it resent!!! We are both out on that one!

yup, very frustrating....still no word from them! :(

Just sent them a second email asking for my confirmation code so that I can log in...if I still don't hear from them, then I won't be doing business on their site...if they can't at least reply to messages, then that might say something about the customer service in general?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter