SR Sup Mem - Realty trac

Tricia must have just got her credits, because I just got mine! Thanks Tricia!

Wilsonfamily4-did you get yours?!

Tricia must have just got her credits, because I just got mine! Thanks Tricia!

Wilsonfamily4-did you get yours?!

Yes!! I decided to go into the site and take one more look after I posted here. My account balanced jumped by like $400 and I knew that we must have had a ton of these come through! So I posted them immediately. I don't want to jinx it, but this offer is converting better right now than any other big offer that we have.

I did this yesterday and just rec'd credit as well!

YEA YEA YEA

Got mine and my survey payment. I love to see my account jump. Thanks Tricia!!! I am glad this one is crediting well. Hopefully everyone gets in on this easy one.

Well...I hope I did not do a boo boo.... I cancelled today. I signed up for it 2 days ago. Was that too early to cancel??? I don't want to mess up anyone's chance to get credit. I read that I had to cancel 5 days before the trial was up. And I panicked!!! I guess if you go online, you don't have to do the 5 day thing, which I realized after the fact.

Cancelling was easy. I already got a cancelled number.

SunshineGirl, did I mess up in cancelling too early????

Angela

Hey everyone...

Be very CAREFUL with this one. I signed up 2/25 and went to cancel this morning and it said I had until 10 am PST TODAY before I would be charged. This was NOT the 7 days promised, but only 4 days! I think it may be off because of Feb only having 28 days, but please be safe!

Hey everyone...

Be very CAREFUL with this one. I signed up 2/25 and went to cancel this morning and it said I had until 10 am PST TODAY before I would be charged. This was NOT the 7 days promised, but only 4 days! I think it may be off because of Feb only having 28 days, but please be safe!

Thanks for the heads up! I went in and checked on mine (signed up 2/27) and it says I have 'til Tues. 3/7 to cancel. I'll probably do it before then just to be safe.

I had until next week to cancel but I just canceled online. Couldn't be easier!

Okay sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here, but I just want to make sure on this. If I cancel through my account on their website I have 7 days correct? If you just send an e-mail it is the shorter amount of time?? Thanks!

Okay sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here, but I just want to make sure on this. If I cancel through my account on their website I have 7 days correct? If you just send an e-mail it is the shorter amount of time?? Thanks!

That's the way I'm understanding it, too. Hopefully that is correct because I just signed up too.

I signed up for this one 2/28 and never got credited. I got chicken and canceled after I read HeatherFeather's post. :( I probably lost out on the credit for this one....oh well. You win some, you lose some.

I signed up yesterday, no credit yet.

Maybe your credit will still come through, DznyDreams. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I signed up yesterday, no credit yet.

Maybe your credit will still come through, DznyDreams. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you!! :goodvibes Nothing is impossible, so it might come through. I just need to learn to be patient. I didn't even think to check my "cancel by" date on the website. I should have waited around to see what others posted before running off to cancel. Live and learn. :)

Heads up...I got a phone call from them wondering why I cancelled and when/if I will be in the market again for their program. I hate those phone calls. :sad2:
Angela

I did this one on the 26th got credited on the 27th and canceled on Mar. 1 and received my cancellation e-mail Mar. 1 also. Then today they have called me about 5 times wanting to discuss foreclosures in my area. I told them I had cancelled and didn't have the time to talk, so just be prepared in case you start having to field phone calls from them even after you cancelled.

Heads up...I got a phone call from them wondering why I cancelled and when/if I will be in the market again for their program. I hate those phone calls. :sad2:
Angela

You need to get a phone number through privatephone.com. I did this and use my PrivatePhone phone number on all sign ups. It's free. You ought to check it out. I originally learned about it through Netzero. I have free netzero email and a private phone account, which can be checked from the same inbox. I love it.

I still have dialup and only 1 phone line at home, so I use this number to forward my home phone to when I'm online. All I have to do is click the "check messages" button from my netzero message center to see if I have missed any important calls while online. If any of the reward site offers call me, I can just ignore them. They don't know the difference when they call because I've set up a personal greeting that sounds just like my answering machine at home. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the warning about the phone calls. Maybe that is who was calling me every half hour for a few hours last night! I don't answer my home phone and screen all my calls. I figured if the person really needed to talk to me they would call my cell!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter