SR-Paid Clicks

Another Hotjobs click is up...

Yahoo Hotjobs (October)

Click here to get paid

Yahoo! HotJobs. Ready for a better job? Click here!

This link pays: 0.01 Credits

Hotjobs again...

Yahoo Hotjobs (October)

Click here to get paid

A new one is up

Road Signs Ahead, eBook for Kids

Click here to get paid

“Road Signs Ahead”

For your little backseat drivers 25 pages, Color eBook, Delivered via e-mail

Your kids will love this book with signs that they recognize from riding in the car. Those that they don’t recognize, they will look for when you are hauling them around in the future.

This book will help teach children letters, numbers, colors, shapes, basic words and symbols. It includes two games that can be used to teach math and matching skills.

2 Games:

Road trip game
Matching game with cutout pieces

You can reprint this book as much as you would like. So you don’t have to worry about the kids losing the book, tearing the book or writing in the book. In fact, you should encourage them to use the book in any way that they want. And because you can print a copy for each of your kids, they don’t have to share.

You will receive two (2) pdf files. One is the original book. The other is in 8.5 x 11 format with smaller pictures to use less ink in your printer. You can open the files with Adobe Reader available free at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.

I only request that you only print it for your own personal use (or classroom use if you are a teacher.) If you know someone who would like to purchase a copy, they can e-mail me at sbrandonbagley@gmail.com. Thank you.

OK, what are the things I should be doing everyday on SR? I do the surveys and I have just one Free Click and a couple scratch offs. What are other simple, FREE, things to do?

Also, are there any tricks, like best time of day, to get the free clicks and scratch offs?

OK, what are the things I should be doing everyday on SR? I do the surveys and I have just one Free Click and a couple scratch offs. What are other simple, FREE, things to do?

Also, are there any tricks, like best time of day, to get the free clicks and scratch offs?

With the scratch off, if you're on the East Coast, you need to do it as early as possible, and you can do it as early as midnight (well, 12:01am) your time. If you're on the West Coast, that means you can do the "next day's" scratch off at 9:01pm. ;) Once you've figured out all the tricks and you're a Super Member, you can do it all day, though. Something to look forward to!

The free clicks, well, they are up for some people at various times of the day. There's a thread on SR's forums about paid clicks, and being subscribed there will generally get you the "news" of a new paid click faster, IMO. Or maybe that's just me, because I have subscribed threads there set to send me emails when a new message comes in, and I rarely subscribe to a thread here.

It's good that you're already doing the surveys, because those things seriously add up. Sometimes they are hard to get, but when you do and they credit, it's lovely. (and just in case you are VERY new there, surveys done Friday, Saturday, and Sunday won't credit until Monday).

Those are the things I can address simply, so I'll stop there. Good luck!

New click up...

Yahoo Hotjobs (October)

Click here to get paid

New click up...

Yahoo Hotjobs (October)

Click here to get paid

Another Hotjobs click is up...

Yahoo Hotjobs (October)

Click here to get paid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter