SR Disney 8% question

Thats just made me giggle.
How did the camera turn out for your husband, mine was absolutely great at blizzard beach but for the life of me I could not figure out how to take night shots. They all came out blurry but I am really glad that this one came out blurry makes it look better.
c9735a97.jpg

You need a tripod or something to balance the camera on to keep it still :) When I don't have a tripod, I set the camera on timer (so that I don't have to press the shutter button), this helps to reduce a little more shake but that can seem like a long time for certain pictures. :)

Thanks Tricia, it's there!!! Any idea how long the "special" links (8 & 10%) will be up? I'm waiting for Disney to process a refund on my visa so I can order more cards with that :thumbsup2

They have not extended a new offer to us for March yet. The crazy thing about Disney is that the more business that you send them, the higher that they set your targets for the next month. That is the opposite of every other company that I work with. I'm guessing that for us much as we did in sales this month, they will give us the minimum commissions again for March (like they did in December).

They have not extended a new offer to us for March yet. The crazy thing about Disney is that the more business that you send them, the higher that they set your targets for the next month. That is the opposite of every other company that I work with. I'm guessing that for us much as we did in sales this month, they will give us the minimum commissions again for March (like they did in December).

Does that mean we should hold off on buying GC for March so that they'll give you a new special for April? :rotfl:

OK, so if they give you a small return on offers then we should all stick together and not buy anything disney :faint: next month.
Guess I better buy this months and next months gift cards now.:rolleyes1

:grouphug: Who else is in for holding out on disney next month????:grouphug:

You need a tripod or something to balance the camera on to keep it still :) When I don't have a tripod, I set the camera on timer (so that I don't have to press the shutter button), this helps to reduce a little more shake but that can seem like a long time for certain pictures. :)
Only my "night" shots came out this way.

OK, so if they give you a small return on offers then we should all stick together and not buy anything disney :faint: next month.

Okay I'm in ... kind of, LOL! I'm a little afraid if I wait till April I might not get the cards in time to pay off my balance due May 4. I am going to rob Peter to pay Paul so to speak, and buy my $750 worth on the 28th of this month before my credit arrives, and then hold off until April to order the rest that will essentially go for spending money.

Let's hope Tricia's affiliate or whatever doesn't read this board and get wise to our schemes!!

Yeah!! Thanks Tricia. Mine is pending. I can wait to redeem my rewards for more Disney GC until April. It'll probably take them that long to get you our rewards money anyway.
I got my $1000 in gc yesterday. I can't wait to get the other $2000 in the mailbox to pay off my trip. All the rewards will be use for souvenirs but we aren't going until Nov. I got time, because it's going so slow!!!!
Angela

I'm in!!!! Just discovered this thread and SR a few days ago & now I'm hooked. What a great way to earn $$ for all the "extras". I ordered $1000 in GC just a few minutes ago. Can't wait to get them as I am a little nervous about all this trouble, and also about them being in my mailbox.
Thanks so much to all of you for the great info, and of course to Tricia for running this program. How does anyone ever "do" Disney without the DIS????

I'm in!!!! Just discovered this thread and SR a few days ago & now I'm hooked. What a great way to earn $$ for all the "extras". I ordered $1000 in GC just a few minutes ago. Can't wait to get them as I am a little nervous about all this trouble, and also about them being in my mailbox.
Thanks so much to all of you for the great info, and of course to Tricia for running this program. How does anyone ever "do" Disney without the DIS????

I agree!!! I started out here when we were planning our first WDW trip last spring. We have had our trip but I still come to the disboards every day. I learn something new every day about saving money, getting a good deal, etc. Love it here. I love making money on the reward sites as well. I keep thinking of the money I could have had if I had joined earlier. :)

I wont be ordering ANYTHING from dinsey shopping till I get the proper credit for the $1400 I have already spent. I had planned on ordering some more GCs today for my nephew who just found out he is going in december, but if disney is going to be such a pain, I will just give him cash.

. . . I got my $1000 in gc yesterday. I can't wait to get the other $2000 in the mailbox to pay off my trip. . . .
Angela

Angela - The $1000 in GCs that you recieved on 2/24 - when did you order these? I ask because the $2750 I ordered on 2/21 (that supposedly shipped on 2/22) still haven't arrived.

LorieR, don't laugh at me! :worried: And NO - that is NOT panic you are detecting in my tone - I swear! ;) :jester:

Angela - The $1000 in GCs that you recieved on 2/24 - when did you order these? I ask because the $2750 I ordered on 2/21 (that supposedly shipped on 2/22) still haven't arrived.

LorieR, don't laugh at me! :worried: And NO - that is NOT panic you are detecting in my tone - I swear! ;) :jester:

Following this shipping timeline myself since my cards are supposedly shipped now.

Following this shipping timeline myself since my cards are supposedly shipped now.

It also depends on wher eyou live. I live in Oregon and for some reason it takes a week to two for me to get disney cards mailed to me. Don't know why. So factor in where you live.

:rotfl2: I really should not be laughing becuase it REALLY isn't funny (but I can't help it)! Just take deep breaths and think positive thoughts.....:teeth: (I am seriously rethinking buying that last GC to take advantage of the 10%!!)

I ordered the $1000 in GC on 2/16 and they supposedly shipped 2/18. The 18th was a Sun. and the 19th was Presidents day so I figure they officially shipped on Tues 2/20. I got them on Sat 2/24. I'm in the St Louis area.

My $2000 was ordered 2/22 and shipped 2/23. I expect them Fri I guess.

Still anxiously awaiting to see if Disney sends the rewards/cash back to us.

Angela

I ordered the $1000 in GC on 2/16 and they supposedly shipped 2/18. The 18th was a Sun. and the 19th was Presidents day so I figure they officially shipped on Tues 2/20. I got them on Sat 2/24. I'm in the St Louis area.

My $2000 was ordered 2/22 and shipped 2/23. I expect them Fri I guess.

Still anxiously awaiting to see if Disney sends the rewards/cash back to us.

Angela

Ok thanks - that helps! So your SR credits from that purchase aren't pending yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter