SR Disney 8% question

So a whopping 2 $25 gift cards shipped from Disney today. They are still holding on to the 3 that they have been having a hard time with for almost a month (Rebecca, Tina, and Diane?). I called AGAIN today and this time talked to a supervisor. She is supposed to be contacting their fraud prevention department to get the big red flag removed from my account so that they will start shipping things like normal again. I kindly informed her that I spend between 5K and 10K a month with them and that this will be the last time I call and contain myself. She told me to call back Thursday. <sigh>

In the meantime, I did ship out from Indy a whole bunch of $25 and $50 cards today and lots of Disney Dollars! So some of you may see your cards coming from me now instead of Disney.

:rotfl2: I really should not be laughing becuase it REALLY isn't funny (but I can't help it)! Just take deep breaths and think positive thoughts.....:teeth: (I am seriously rethinking buying that last GC to take advantage of the 10%!!)

You old meanie! ;)

I caved! Monday evening I ordered $450 more in GCs and some luggage that I've been coveting for years. ALL this after posting on one of these many DisneyShopping threads that I would not do anymore business with them for a while. :laughing: I'm weak! :lmao:

Now back to the panic attack:

I was just noticing that a $25 GC ordered by QR on 2/12 was received by me on 2/15. SO . . .

If the $2750 I ordered on 2/21 actually shipped on 2/22 like DisneyShopping says they did, shouldn't I have them by now? I'm thinking of call them if they're not in my mailbox today. What would you all do? I mean we are talking about $2750.00 in GCs!:eek:

I'm breathing, I'm breathing . . . IN with the happy thoughts . . . OUT with the bad . . .:upsidedow

OK. The mail carrier delivered 2 out of 5 $500 GCs today. I still need 3 $500s and 1 $250 to complete order #1. Here's the kicker:

You know how I said that Disney Shopping sent me an email saying that my order had shipped? Well.....they lied. The update on the website clearly stated that my order had shipped on 2/22. So when I open the envelopes today, the letters attached to the GCs were dated 2/23, and the postmark on the envelopes...........2/26!:rolleyes:

So.....the moral of the story is: Don't trust Disney Shopping's information. (Of course, I think that moral was driven home a long time ago, but you know.....just in case anyone missed it the first 100+ times. :laughing:) :rolleyes1

Technically you still have until midnight tonight to shop away. We said we wouldn't shop disney next month but only if they give tricia a crappy % back.

AHHHH! Good point! I had better get busy!!
<Digging in bottom of purse for credit card>
Time to shop some more. ;)

Just joking! :jester: I think $3000+ in orders is enough for me. But then again - there was this really cute shirt.....

:hippie:

OK. The mail carrier delivered 2 out of 5 $500 GCs today. I still need 3 $500s and 1 $250 to complete order #1. Here's the kicker:

You know how I said that Disney Shopping sent me an email saying that my order had shipped? Well.....they lied. The update on the website clearly stated that my order had shipped on 2/22. So when I open the envelopes today, the letters attached to the GCs were dated 2/23, and the postmark on the envelopes...........2/26!:rolleyes:

So.....the moral of the story is: Don't trust Disney Shopping's information. (Of course, I think that moral was driven home a long time ago, but you know.....just in case anyone missed it the first 100+ times. :laughing:) :rolleyes1

Glad you got some of them; hopefully the rest will arrive tomorrow! I am still waiting for the $300 card supposedly shipped on 2/22. I think I would be lying awake at nights if I had ordered $3000!! :scared1: (Or spending my days sitting on top of my mailbox!!)

I got my remaining $1200 in gc in the mail today, now if they would just pay tricia the correct amount, so I could get my rewards through SR I would be happy. I need (well not NEED, but should) purchase some more cards tonite as gifts, but if I am not going to get the 8% back then I don't want to tie up my money for that long. I wont be needing them as gifts for several more months. Right now they are shorting me $40 worth of credits from my last order. :scared1:

Oh well, nevermind... I see the 8% offer isn't posted anymore at SR. Saves me the trouble of worrying about getting the right credit for my order. I cant believe all the work tricia has to deal with to get them to honor their affiliate offers. :mad: I still have my fingers crossed that she will be able to get them to honor it and I will get the $40 credit they owe her (for my order).

Plus it will put me in supermember status! :cheer2:

I'm short $40.00 as well! I ordered $1000 in gift cards yesterday, and was credited for $40.00 today. I know I used the 8% link, so i should have gotten $80.00. My plan was to order another $1000 today, but I didn't because I was afraid not to get the credit. Oh well, I discovered this offer too late, but at least I got something, and hopefully Tricia will be able to get them to honor the 8%!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter